• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Coles Myer Jobs (1 Viewer)

BlackDragon

HSC
I went through the online process for a job a coles myer, more specifically, Kmart. But i absolutely screwed the online test because my computer crashed half way through and they rejected me. then i reapplied but they only accept your first test and they have your name in their database. so i jigged my name around and made a new entry to try and do the test again so i could get the job but they knew it was me. so how do i get a job at any of the coles myer stores (kmart, bilo, coles) when the only way you can apply is through the net and they have me on database as a lier & idiot?

theone123

blue essence
HSC
hey my friend had a 4 minute interview with a manager at kmart and also arrived 15 minutes late, got the job! :p

Srixon

HSC
try to get in contact with them and see if they can make it so u can do it again

steelite

HSC
theone123 said:
hey my friend had a 4 minute interview with a manager at kmart and also arrived 15 minutes late, got the job! :p
You still have to go through the group interview before you can get an interview the manager.

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
You still have to go through the group interview before you can get an interview the manager
Not always (I didn't). Besides, theone never said that his friend didn't have a group one before that.

G

Gavvvvvin

Do you reckon Ill ever get invited back to another group interview seeing as how I once couldnt be bothered showing up for a k-mart interview?

HSC
id doubt it, they probally black listed you or put your application at the bottom of the pile

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)