coles supermarket interview! (1 Viewer)

trashman308

HSC
hey ppl, i got a coles interview at Auburn (south-western sydney), its the coles supermarket, im very nervous, dnt know what to expect, does any one have any experiences with interviews at coles(supermarket), or any tips in general or maybe u might have an idea of what dey might ask?

thank you

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Wear a smart casual outfit, look clean and presentable, and don't worry about being nervous. Everyone gets nervous at interviews...
They most likely will ask you questions like 'Why do you want to work at coles? What skills/attributes can you bring to coles?'
Just remember that customer service is of major importance!! So be sure to include that in ur interview when you are talking about urself. Say how you enjoy helping people and caring for those in need (yes bullshit if u are the total opposite).

There are other threads in this forum that have more tips on this situation, so check them out.

mooshoepork

HSC
My interview was only 3 minutes long, and all he asked was: " tell me about yourself", most managers go off avaliability so yeah.

trashman308

HSC
mooshoepork said:
My interview was only 3 minutes long, and all he asked was: " tell me about yourself", most managers go off avaliability so yeah.
lo, i got mad, every 1 tellin me dey got 3-5 min interviews, while i had a full 40mins interview, actually 1 hour, including talking, was sort of professional, asked me all these scenario questions and how i reacted to them, bloody crazy lol

anywayz, getting an email on monday if i got accepted or not? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)