coles (1 Viewer)

*sarah*

HSC
ok so i got kicked off the list cause my availablity was crap, but now i have 2 free days a week when i can work. Does anyone know how to reapply if u already have an application account? Do you have to delete it and start again or is there some way of just reapplying for casual positions?

Thanks guys

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
otherwise you might have to submit another application but on the same account. so look for a new position advertised but submit with the account you have. you might not need to have another group interview if you've had one recently

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
*sarah* said:
ok so i got kicked off the list cause my availablity was crap, but now i have 2 free days a week when i can work. Does anyone know how to reapply if u already have an application account? Do you have to delete it and start again or is there some way of just reapplying for casual positions?

Thanks guys
So you got fired and you want to reapply? I wouldnt do it cus I would be soooo embarrassed! :eek:

Last edited:

*sarah*

HSC
lol nah i wasnt fired they just couldn't find a "suitable position" or some crap like that cause i wasn't available enough, but now i am so..

HSC
*sarah* said:
lol nah i wasnt fired they just couldn't find a "suitable position" or some crap like that cause i wasn't available enough, but now i am so..
cant u ring them and say " oi bitch i can work now!" ? or words to that effect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)