colesmyer interview (1 Viewer)

HSC
i have just received an offer to attend the group interview for colesmyer. but in my previous application i stated that i was available quite alot cos i applied late last month and i didn't know much about my uni timetable. i'm starting uni next week so the hours and days avaiable to work will decrease/alter to spend more time on study. do i need to tell them about the changes in availability when i go to that interview?

^___^
HSC
they don't care
the only time when your availablility really matters is when you get a store interview

Scanorama

HSC
Just tell them you are avaliable 24/7 in the group interview, its much easier to score you a store interview than telling them the truth.

Then when you get the store interview, tell your store manager circumstances have changed, you got your new uni timetable and tell him/her your real avaliablilty.

Undertoad

HSC
I did the same. I put down that I wanted to work a lot of hrs a week but now with uni I only wanna work 10-15.

When's ure group interview? Mines on 22nd feb at 1:30.

steelite

HSC
I remember l had to fill in 3 different forms stating the hours l was willing to work
1. Applying online
2. At the actual group interview they give you a form and with it you write down your avaliability
3. At the actual store when your doing on site training.

I just put in as many hours at 1 and 2 but modified it later at the store

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)