• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Colesmyer - Kmart (1 Viewer)

toisthbe

Evil Member
anyone got through the group session and have done the individual interviews wif the manager????

i'm goin into the interview next week and i'm wondering what will they ask...

has anyone done the interview yet? they sent me the 'Kmart Induction Training Booklet' which says

'Welcome to the Store Team'

What the? i havn't even done the interview yet, why send me this for?

oh yeh anyone working at kmart, what didn they ask u in ur interview???

i'll be working at bondi junction's kmart, at christmas if i get through the interview succesfully...HOopefuly

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
i was so pissed off my friends told me about this on the day it clsoed the forms.

Anyways my friend went through the 1st interview and they liked her so i think she going for another interview.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
If they ask you back for a second interview at places like that then I think you've basically got the job...a 2nd interview is more a formality. So long as you don't run into the 2nd interview wielding a knife, you're in the door. Or so I've heard anyway...

When I applied at Coles a few years ago I didn't even have to do an interview. I applied, did a written test (matching up barcodes, simple adding and subtracting etc), and they called up a few weeks later and told me I was in. Eaaasy!

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I'm into the second round of the Grace Bros recruitment. No interview, just another online test. But I have the booklet ...

PS: My sis is going for the Kmart one, she had the interview last week ...

Benovista

Old Schooler
HSC
Ive been working at kmart for over a year. I get around $9.20 an hour for a 17 yo, Interview is easy!

Fry

what?? i applied for colesmyer online as well but they told me that they havent finished going through all the applications. ive been waiting all this time when you guys already went to the group sessions and interviews?!? obviously i didnt get in..there must be something wrong with me.

toisthbe

Evil Member
yeh if u don get passed the initial 2 questionaires with the preferences they want, u don get invited to the group session..to get a chance to get a one-on-one interview lolz...

veg

this whole k-mart process sucks. so many stupid stages to go through. I've done all the stupid interviews and online quiz, just waiting for them to email back to give me the damn job! DARGH.... this whole thing sucks!

toisthbe

Evil Member
Originally posted by veg
this whole k-mart process sucks. so many stupid stages to go through. I've done all the stupid interviews and online quiz, just waiting for them to email back to give me the damn job! DARGH.... this whole thing sucks!
i reckon that too!
its like we go through so many stages like 3-4 quizes and 2 interviews..
and the pay is not even good...
wtf!!

we are the one who hav passed the quizes passed the 2 interviews..!!
~~~WE ARE THE ELITE~!~~~
we should at least get better than $13.00 per /hour!!
especially durin christmas!

Baka Sama

hey hey i applied for the colesmayers thing too!!!
but i'm just at the online-questionare stage and i have absolutely no idea about the pay and stuff.

Tocatina

yeah I agree it has taken way too long to find out if we have the job or not. I have done 3 online questionnaire things an 2 interviews! BAH!

Baka Sama

i reckon!
i think i'll go and look for another job rather than working for friggin colesmyer!

if i were given the chance to work at grace bros then thats a differ story, but Kmart.....no way......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)