collars up? (1 Viewer)

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
Depending on the clothes the person is wearing.. some does not look hardcore.. so i dont see the point getting all hyped up abt this.. Ppl who get annoyed abt this, THey are the problem.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
boys with collars up look somehow, really immature. i just... cannot stand the look

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
Depending on the clothes the person is wearing.. some does not look hardcore.. so i dont see the point getting all hyped up abt this.. Ppl who get annoyed abt this, THey are the problem.
i didnt get your post :/

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
If your gonna put your collar up atleast wear a decent polo like Lacost or RL. Industry Polos are just povo. But yes, they do look stupid.

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
on the other hand, how gay do guys look when they wear polos with all the buttons (the whole 2 of them) done up with the collars down.

now that's pure geekiness

especially if they have bitch tits

Keen

MD
HSC
Yeah totally agree, collar down, buttons up, is rediculous.
Where I agree collars up can be bad, I think you girls just have some bad experiences or don't like certain guys who've done this, so you hate all guys who do it.
It can be done right for the right occasion, that is the essence of fashion & lifestyle.

Keen

nataliie

HSC
collars UP and buttons UP is MORE rediculous!! i would puke if i saw a guy do that!

Trademark

HSC
Vampire said:
Mark Waugh wore his collar up...Mark Waugh >> all u...the end.

Rock on! Collars up done properly is the bomb! But wearing it on any shirt is stupid. If the collar is too big you look like a...VAMPIRE. hahaha.
Kollarzup all the way!
Cya at gym!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I agree, it does look quite stupid. I myself wear polo shirts just about every day, and would never wear them with the collar up. Mainly for comfort if not for anything else.....

Last edited:
HSC
i think guys with their collars up look like pretentious tryhards. i always have the urge to yell out "attention captain collar, you look like a dickhead!!" whenever i see a guy with a popped collar.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
7th Sign said:
its called fashion get into it...
pity alot of fashion is shit :)
katietheskatie said:
i think guys with their collars up look like pretentious tryhards
+
7th Sign said:
its called fashion get into it...
=
the next BOS couple!
i think not

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
it's all about looking different

getting the collar's up is to get attention, which it does!

no such thing as bad publicity... hmm

nwatts

HSC
One yd. polo I have just looks better with the collar up. I think because it's smaller than most collars. Whatever the fashographical reason, I'll always wear it collar-up, purely because it suits. The other polos I have go down.

Also, industrie polos are borderline ridiculous. I saw someone wearing one the other day and I couldn't help laughing. They look awful. Mind you, I hate any item of clothing which is marketed on a big brand logo rather than quality design.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)