collars up? (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
grk_styl said:
well i'm going to be the black sheep and say that I like guys when they put their collars up. The guys I have seen doing it can really pull it off! Especially in Industrie shirts. They're definite perve factors for my friends and I
the kind of guys who wear Industrie tops with collars up are faggoted posers.

Mr Lovepony

HSC
collars up, trucker cap, baggy pants that comes down to the middle of the shin= dressed like a wanker

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
katietheskatie said:
totally, i'm so turned on right now. someone hook me up with his number!
why not hook up with him?

anyways, industrie shirts are out of fashion now. you heard it in writing here first.

SpikeGreen

HSC
N/A
Industrie shirts were never fashionable. Except for guys who knew nothing about fashion but wanted to appear like they did.

nwatts

HSC
It strikes me as odd that industrie make some very good clothes, and terribly terrible polos. I mate of mine wore a brilliant industrie suit to our formal, very clean and very fashionable. I've seen a few jackets/long sleeves that I later found were industrie, that just looked fantastic. It's as if they have a whole separate design team for their crappy looking polos.

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
White shirts with collars up look better...Polo is second best...but still, there's something about the collars up that make me think the guys are quite cute...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
transcendent said:
the kind of guys who wear Industrie tops with collars up are faggoted posers.
let's not generalise shall we :)

copious said:
If your gonna put your collar up atleast wear a decent polo like Lacost or RL. Industry Polos are just povo. But yes, they do look stupid.
but not everyone has the money to buy RL shirts which I think are boring anyway. Industrie has really nice t's.

jacintaz said:
It's girls like you who advocate Industrie collars up that makes the world a nastier place...

Industrie collars are the worst kind of popped collar.
right, coz the world is "nasty" because Industrie exists. The world is nasty because of dirty hoes. :rolleyes:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha I can't bring to wear the collar up unless its a hot day and I want to protect my neck, and even then its only when in the sun.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
theone123 said:
i see girls do it too
yeah i'm a chick and i do it - and so do a lot of my mates (blokes and chicks), however i think it started from working outdoors etc.. but yeah going out shirts (like long-sleeved button up) - we often wear those with collars up too, not just polos...
who cares really - if you are happy in what you are wearing then that's all that should matter

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
it really depends on the guy and how much of a pretentious wankstick he is. mostly it looks bad, but I've seen a few (VERY few) who made it look okay.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
it really depends on the guy and how much of a pretentious wankstick he is. mostly it looks bad, but I've seen a few (VERY few) who made it look okay.
like the guy in your av?

winterfall

HSC
braad said:
pity alot of fashion is shit :)

+

=
the next BOS couple!
i think not
HAH DITTO. *high five*

Getting back on track, I think... do what you want to, but even for the sake of 'fashion' the popped collar doesn't serve justice. It looks shit.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Fuck you all, I wear my collar up.

When you wear brands like RL, Lacoste, YSL, Sergio Tacchini, Pierre Cardin etc you look like a fucking granddad with the collar down.

Fuckin haters...

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
you find them hot because you are a stereotypical bimbo. They look silly and alot of people didn't start popping their collars up until 'popping collars' became a recognisable theme is some mainstream pop-rap and pop-rnb songs.

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
oh c'mon .. alot of the guys get the idea of cricketers like ricky pointing who has his collar up even when playing the one dayers at nite. sometimes I prefer to pop it up cuz it feels comfortable, cuz there's somethin around ur neck ...

and yeah, its just how someone prefers to dress .. just like how you like to do your hair, ur make up etc ..

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Isn't it part of the preppy sub-culture to put your collars up?

Preppy (also spelled preppie) is a chiefly American adjective or noun traditionally used to describe the characteristics of white Anglo-Saxon Protestants (WASPs) who attend or attended major private, secondary university-preparatory schools commonly associated with New England and the northeastern United States. These characteristics include particular subcultural speech, vocabulary, accent, dress, mannerisms, etiquette, and life view.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)