College Life (1 Viewer)

kloudsurfer

HSC
Hey,
Im trying to decide my preferenes for next year. One of my preferences requires me to move away from home and live on campus.

I was just wondering what college life is like? What are the advantages of living in a college and on campus etc?

Also, what about the social life? All Ive heard about living on campus is the partying and the drinking. I dont mind the partying, but I dont drink, so im wondering if the college life will be for me. Is drinking a big part of it?

Thanks in advance.

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
As the person above said, social life is good- i also dont drink and i was a little hesitant on moving for this reason, but everyone is really good, sure there are events where drinking is a big part, but once you say no most people are respectful of this. You wont be the only non-drinker. An advantage of moving is also the distance thing. Before i had to get to uni by a bus which came 2 times a day. I was leaving home at 645 and not getting home till 7 that night. After being out that long u really cbf to do any more work. Since moving down i have had so much more time to do study, and it does help having more people doing the same course living a few doors down. Basically it is worth the move and you wont regret it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)