• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cologne/Perfume (2 Viewers)

Khewit

Blam!
HSC
baby_b said:
yeh heaps n cos you would be able to pick up and everything
yea actually i am able to pick up... unlike you.. the guys u pick up, if any, would have to be startfish to handle with your mental capacity

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i dont wear perfume.
deoderant of the moment is impulse-goddess though.

baby_b

Banned
Khewit said:
yea actually i am able to pick up... unlike you.. the guys u pick up, if any, would have to be startfish to handle with your mental capacity

yeh n ur probly one of those lebbo fags that drive a nice car with the number plate .."IM SEXY" and they are just a big fat ugly hairy lebo

Khewit

Blam!
HSC
baby_b said:
yeh n ur probly one of those lebbo fags that drive a nice car with the number plate .."IM SEXY" and they are just a big fat ugly hairy lebo
and coz you cant afford a nice car with customised plates were fags are we?
im sick off arguing with dumbshits like u... fukn pointless
ooo theres the ignore button.. i guess i wont be chattin 2u soon... hopefully next time i do u wuldve grown a brain

baby_b

Banned
nick1048 said:
ahhhhh... there are other lebs that use this thread... keep it unracial please...

nah i wasnt insulting the lebo race.. i was insulting the fat ugly ones that think they are sexy

baby_b

Banned
Khewit said:
and coz you cant afford a nice car with customised plates were fags are we?
im sick off arguing with dumbshits like u... fukn pointless
ooo theres the ignore button.. i guess i wont be chattin 2u soon... hopefully next time i do u wuldve grown a brain

oh my lord.. did he just say he is not gonna argue with me any more....

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
anyone recommand me a nice cologne? Include a price range too, i hate being poor :/

baby_b

Banned
Jago said:
anyone recommand me a nice cologne? Include a price range too, i hate being poor :/

you can pick up good purfumes n colognes at chemists... they are somewhat cheaper than dept. stores

Auto Wah

you know why you all wear perfumes?? cuz you all stinky skunks. you know what?? you smell even worst with the perfumes.

Guys who wear perfumes... *shakes head* you womanising try hard wankers!!!

twiddla

Whatever the body shop one is that I last got - I don't wear it all the time tho just when I'm going out - there's no point wearing anything like that at an all boy's school

Auto Wah - you don't have to be gay to realise that some girls like their men to smell ok at least - and if ur a guy and u don't realise that your sweat smell's like shit then you are a wance who doesn't get out and that is prob the reason you don't pull any chicks

Last edited by a moderator:

baby_b

Banned
Auto Wah said:
you know why you all wear perfumes?? cuz you all stinky skunks. you know what?? you smell even worst with the perfumes.

Guys who wear perfumes... *shakes head* you womanising try hard wankers!!!

i dunno about the rest of the gurls but i know a good smelling guy always attracts me :)

twiddla

i know my girl does like me to smell at least decent - even if it isn't part of the attraction

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
brands people? (that's me in my sig so you guys can get an idea of which cologne would suit me)

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
I mix strawberries and mud together and apply it under my armpits

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)