Com/Law or Med or Pharmacy or Dentistry? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Hi all,

I got a UAI of 99.95 and have received offers of Bachelor of Pharmacy at USYD and Bachelor of Law/Commerce at UNSW and am not sure which one to do. Can someone tell me what I should do? Which has better career prospects? Which will help me earn more money in the future?

liverpool3k

Banned
HSC
neo o said:
Hi all,

I got a UAI of 99.95 and have received offers of Bachelor of Pharmacy at USYD and Bachelor of Law/Commerce at UNSW and am not sure which one to do. Can someone tell me what I should do? Which has better career prospects? Which will help me earn more money in the future?

In your sig it says your 3rd year sci/law. am i missing something? i am new so dont hate on me...:bomb:

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Those are two very different courses, so it shouldn't be hard to choose the one that suits you better. If you're business/commerce/law-oriented you should choose com/law and if you're health/sciences-oriented you should pick pharmacy. I feel stupid for pointing that out because it's so bleedingly obvious.

I'm doing B. Pharm at USyd and I can tell you that it gets a little stressful at times but I find the course very interesting and it's not hard at all to get a distinction average. Being a pharmacist appeals to me, because it's a respected profession, there isn't too much pressure, the money's good (depending on what you choose) and the knowledge you gain is so useful.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
He's taking the piss :p
I wondered about the "Law/Science ANU (3rd year)" too. :(<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
take that UAI and go off to Oxbridge or Ivy League like pooboy.

trishan

Melbourne Private Tutor
HSC
Uni Grad
HAHA I can't believe people replied seriously. Yeh well I started one of these threads, so he's essentially bagging me. But it's all good...all in the name of humor LOL

trishan

Melbourne Private Tutor
HSC
Uni Grad
Or Primary Teaching at Ballarat University here in Victoria....Good course, great porspects.

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
That's disgraceful.. .bagging teaching. And you have a John So logo too! Do you know what he started off as?

trishan

Melbourne Private Tutor
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not baggin it? It was my third perference. Why do you think I have John So as my logo...you do know he was a teacher before right>?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)