Combined Law Degrees (1 Viewer)

Matthew_152

In a combined Law degree, eg- (B Eco/ B laws), r u only allowed to complete one economics major or two, because i was thinking of transfering to a course where i could major in both Economics and Accounting, whilst also doing law. Thanks.

santaslayer

HSC
but Raiks said u could do a double major , his doing HRM and Eco coupled with law (maybe UOW is different)

Matthew_152

..yeah, i think at some universities that a double major with law is available, but there is no way that I could also major in both accounting and economics, whilst completing all of the units to be accredited by CPA/CA is there?

memo

Originally posted by Matthew_152
..yeah, i think at some universities that a double major with law is available, but there is no way that I could also major in both accounting and economics, whilst completing all of the units to be accredited by CPA/CA is there?
Don't think thats possible, I'm enroled in Business(Acct) / Laws which is accredited for CA/CPA and PLT but I only have 1 or 2 free electives which is not enough to get a major in anything else

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
it is possible i think, not too sure . hv to check it out with the course coordinator

there r only 8 subs u need to do to b eligible for CA

meh ur not at uws anyway so might b dif at usyd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)