come on people, lets get this forum going! (1 Viewer)

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
whats with all the lack of history discussion??

what topic(s) is everyone doing this year?
in our class its basically all ROME ROME and more ROME (except a little bit on egypt for our personality study).

ive gotta tell you, im bloody sick of rome! anyone else finding that?

malayz_angel

Hehe... I'm doing Ancient Sparta and Persia... and damn, I get sick of those!! I'm going to sleep at night and seeing hoplites(Spartan foot soldiers) while the names Cambyses, Cyrus and Xerxes(persian kings) are constantly floating around my mind! Am I losing it?

"If nobody's perfect then I want to be nobody"

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
i kinda wish i had Roman people floating around my life... as it is i basically just take notes, put em in my folder, and forget about them til the next lesson :p

something is telling me ancient history is gonna require the most study for the HSC exmas....

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by malayz_angel
Hehe... I'm doing Ancient Sparta and Persia... and damn, I get sick of those!! I'm going to sleep at night and seeing hoplites(Spartan foot soldiers) while the names Cambyses, Cyrus and Xerxes(persian kings) are constantly floating around my mind! Am I losing it?

dont worry, I had that problem too with all the greek ppl:p its just a phase and it goes away later, now it requires thinking to remember them

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
well, thank god, we have NEARLY finished doing Rome.. one more assessment task to go and then we move on...

wednesday

hey

i've finished Minoan society am now doing Agrippina II and after this we're doing like Greece 440-550 and 550-880 or something like that i cant remember the dates!!!

how many ancient classes do u guys have at ur schools?
do they all do the same topics?
we have 2 n we do different ones but i think we're both doing greece eventually

mannnnndy

chocoholic
we had about 4-5 classes a week, but we did the same topic the whole way through. Thats really weird how you do different topics, wouldnt you get confused?

pinkbella

Dancing naked in the moonlight (can't handle it? d
Originally posted by malayz_angel

We did those topics too! Cambyses, Cyrus, Xerxes, Darius, Artaxerxes...trust me, they never leave you alone!!

No, you're not losing it at all...you're an ancient history student. Welcome to the club :) (Well, I'm ex now, but I was pretty insane for most of my ancient classes)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)