Comfort food... what eases your studying? (1 Viewer)

Götterfunken

HSC
The Natural Confectionary Co Lollies are my friend. I'm so sad--a page of notes "buys" one lolley. Then I tell myself not to be parsimonious so I have two. Best lollies ever! ^_^

arooshika...

HSC
ive been eating to much chocolate or anything to do with chocolate infact, drinking coke and to much lasagne but thank god the cravings have decresed in the last few days especially for chocolate but not yet for coke though

wez

HSC
it's not "comfort food" but my diet recently has been meat pies and chocolate thickshakes...

hmm....heart disease, i can almost taste it...

sarahlouiseir

HSC
oh dear me

Ice blocks
Diet Coke
Gum
Salad sandwiches
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
or...er....anything i can find....
its bad...soooo...bad....has anyone felt compelled to exercise?
i hate it but it seems like a better option than studying

HSC
Kwayera said:
I probably would have gone through three boxes by now if my Dad didn't keep STEALING them.

Gotta find more hiding places.
everyone hides the tim tams/ice cream, but I find it anyway just like the terminator

Superstar44

HSC
addicted to V drink... then i have been having dark choclate, pizza and then apples... pink lady apples lol.. well

suhini

HSC
TRUFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVELY TASTY CHOCLATY YUMMY ASSED TRUFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess ill just hav to party it aaaaaaallll off after hsc!

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
Kwayera said:
Oh, by the way, did you know that Americans don't have Tim Tams? HOW MUCH MUST THEIR LIFE SUCK?!

...see, if someone said something was 'fully sick' to me, I'd avoid it as a noxious substance, considering the actual meaning of 'sick'.
haha, so true, on both counts!

Tim tams are the best, i can't believe we didnt have them in america, everyone would buy them! of course they'd have to make the packages bigger.

al_x

short*
HSC
lol yeah! Well considering how big the packets of tim tams are here, a packet of tim tams in america would probabaly be big enough to cover a school desk! mmmmmmm

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
JUBES!!! omg i am such a jube whore now
late nights with packs of jubes and green tea are my new way of life - sleep till 12, eat taost, study (well try to anyway) and dinner - tv - work till like 2-3am in morning and dirnk tea.

flavoured chips are good too

One thing - if they are concerned about Australia getting fat, they should stop the HSC - sitting inside all day not moving and reading, eating junk food = fatness --> i blame you BOS for any weight gain induced!

fat_loser

HSC
I've found the greatest food ever - freeze dried bananas and mango. Holy moley, dead set they make me feel like an astronaut and when you crunch them if you wait a while the pieces rehydrate sort of and it feels like you've eaten a real banana or mango. The wonders never cease to amaze me, but then again im impressed by pretty much anything.
I hate the HSC, im over it i wish it would just go away and leave me alone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)