Comments on my writing (1 Viewer)

kittycat552

Isn't awfully shit music enough to hate a band for? I THINK SO! And pretentiousness, stupidity, crappy image and attempting to be phat punks...

It's all about the music and if the music suxs, what else is there? Their sick ass tats (probably henna - actually do they have any?).

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
I didn't like it. And not because I like Simple Plan, but because it wasn't amusing or original, and nor did it raise any new thoughts.
Besides quoting someone from a SP messageboard is just lame.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
Argonaut said:
The fact that there is a Simple Plan message board is even lamer.
Like it or not sweetie, SP are popular. People like them and their music. Ovbiously where there's a fanbase there're fans trying to connect through the net. they're messageboards for pretty much everything these days

kittycat552

yes, but the thing being pointed out is that these "fans" are obvious dimwits for liking SP (short for SHIT PILE)

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
I want honest opinions, which I'm getting obviously. thanks for the people who like it.

LadyBec said:
Besides quoting someone from a SP messageboard is just lame.
I quoted a message board for an example of Simple Fans. If you think I'm being selective, or just showing a dumb poster, 99% of posts on SP forums are reflective of the simple nature of SP fans.

Annegelic said:
wow, for a bunch of people you claim to hate, you sure followed up on alot of research and background info just to create a page wholly on them. you don't know them personally, so how can you judge them ? are you their manager's neighbour ? are you pierre's cousin's brother in law ? for people you hate, you put alot of effort into it.
Yeah, I did read around on the internet, it's this wonderful technique that my friend showed me, helps not to sound like a twat when you're making a point. It's called "research" or something, I don't know the inner workings of it, but apparently if you're going to put a point across about a subject it helps if you actually know a bit about the subject. That's the gist of it anyway.

Krangelus said:
i dont like your style of writing. Its like you think your better than me. *newsflash* your not. I take insult.
Being that, if comparing the two of us, you state that I am not better than you, you imply that you are better than me. *newsflash* You can't make that judgement. I don't take insult, because it appears you are a twat.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i cant believe u wasted time writing that

most ppl noe simple plan r shit, but unlike u we can deal with it and move on

i think its sad u took the time 2 write shit no1 else would of bothered 2 read if u didnt include the link

i read up 2 the part of the cricket bat hitting ur head, i think u should go and hit urself a few more times

simple plan r shit & now so r u ... guess u have more in common with the band then u thought

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
in short: simple plan do indeed suck, but maddox also sucks dick. his style is not new, interesting or particularly intelligent.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
just another thought: you are a damn hypocrite because i am bored and you wrote this huge long rant abt how simple plan suck dick for being whiny yet your first "article" is about how much you hate your parents? wtf dude?

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
fornstar said:
i cant believe u wasted time writing that

most ppl noe simple plan r shit, but unlike u we can deal with it and move on

i think its sad u took the time 2 write shit no1 else would of bothered 2 read if u didnt include the link

i read up 2 the part of the cricket bat hitting ur head, i think u should go and hit urself a few more times

simple plan r shit & now so r u ... guess u have more in common with the band then u thought
First things first I am amazed that someone with your grammatical/spelling skill (or lack thereof) made it into university. And the obvious fact is, most people DON'T know that Simple Plan are shit, in fact I am astounded at the amount of people I meet in my daily life that think they are God's gift to music, and writing this article was my way of articulating the rage I feel when I see their blank, vacuous faces.

Oh, and I'm also pretty sure no-one would have read it if I didn't include the link. Being that they wouldn't know where the hell it was and all.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
glycerine said:
just another thought: you are a damn hypocrite because i am bored and you wrote this huge long rant abt how simple plan suck dick for being whiny yet your first "article" is about how much you hate your parents? wtf dude?
Yeah, but that was just when I was pissed off at my Mum, and I guess I was just venting my anger in that article. But the main thing I was saying about Simple Plans (for lack of a better word) whini-ness, was that they were so arrogant in saying that they are the only ones with problems. In my article it was just me venting my anger at my mum. Any other problems? Is that still too hypocritical? If so, blow me.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
Logain said:
First things first I am amazed that someone with your grammatical/spelling skill (or lack thereof) made it into university
u better believe it mate

but its not just any uni, its MACQUARIE and a uai of 88, just missed out on the 90 ... if only i could spell like u

Last edited:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah my other comment is i know about 6800 teenage boys exactly like you and you're just as boring as the rest.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Oh, and an unassuming air of superiority is too. I'm not trying to win a popularity contest bitch.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
mate honestly you are the "twat", great choice of words there. You obviously are quite the gifted scribe.

Your not trying to win a popularity contest? what the fuck are you talking about honestly.
You write up this article of simpleplan in the style of that other guy who people seem to like, then ask us what we think. Sounds like your trying to get some type of recognition to me. And you know what, thats just pathetic. You ask people for their thoughts but now your sooking - and even outright attacking glycerine with nasty comments like "bitch". Your just as bad as simple plan or even satan himself.

so you want some honest criticism, *newsflash* your not entertaining, your style of writing is awful, why are you even bothering with it all anyway? write for yourself, stop advertising yourself and get on with your life. Makes me sick.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Krangelus said:
mate honestly you are the "twat", great choice of words there. You obviously are quite the gifted scribe.

Your not trying to win a popularity contest? what the fuck are you talking about honestly.
You write up this article of simpleplan in the style of that other guy who people seem to like, then ask us what we think. Sounds like your trying to get some type of recognition to me. And you know what, thats just pathetic. You ask people for their thoughts but now your sooking - and even outright attacking glycerine with nasty comments like "bitch". Your just as bad as simple plan or even satan himself.

so you want some honest criticism, *newsflash* your not entertaining, your style of writing is awful, why are you even bothering with it all anyway? write for yourself, stop advertising yourself and get on with your life. Makes me sick.
Thanks, I've been watching a lot of the Office lately, which brought to mind the right term for people like you, twat.

I am trying out different forms of writing, yes. I was just seeing if it was amusing or interesting. When I get positive feedback, I appreciate it. When I get negative feedback, it's also appreciated. When I get a bunch of douches being nasty as well I'm supposed to smile sweetly and take it? Piss off. I only called glycerine after she generalised me along with 6000+ other people, only male, but I won't go there. To me that's bitchy. Sue me if I call someone a bitch.

I write one or two articles in Maddox style and suddenly I'm attacked. Won't be doing that again at least. I don't know how I'm unoriginal or whatever, but that's cool. I assume it's the same as Agatha Christie being unoriginal because she wrote like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Different subject matter, sure, but what does that matter to you people?

This forum is gay anyway, there are only about 20 nice people on here, the rest of you are pompous assholes with a superiority complex. Get bent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)