• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Commerce (Liberal Studies) (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
UNSW Handbook Program - Commerce (Liberal Studies) - 3539

This is the program handbook for the degree.

But there are few things I want to clear it up:

- When they say, 192 Credit points...is that MINIMUM or maximum? Can you go beyond that?
- If I were to do this program, I would like to undertake Actuarial Studies + Finance from Commerce and probably French major from Liberal Studies...is that possible?

Oh...another thing...

If you do this degree, can you achieve an exemption for the Second Actuarial exam?

Last edited:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
UNSW Handbook Program - Commerce (Liberal Studies) - 3539

This is the program handbook for the degree.

But there are few things I want to clear it up:

- When they say, 192 Credit points...is that MINIMUM or maximum? Can you go beyond that?
- If I were to do this program, I would like to undertake Actuarial Studies + Finance from Commerce and probably French major from Liberal Studies...is that possible?

Oh...another thing...

If you do this degree, can you achieve an exemption for the Second Actuarial exam?
1) Minimum and yes you can go beyond that if you decide to change majors or feel doing more courses will help you in some way

2) I don't see why not. Double major in your com degree plus the extra liberal studies major

3) Don't have a fucking clue about the actuarial stuff.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
1) Minimum and yes you can go beyond that if you decide to change majors or feel doing more courses will help you in some way

2) I don't see why not. Double major in your com degree plus the extra liberal studies major

3) Don't have a fucking clue about the actuarial stuff.
Thanks mate. You are so helpful and very knowledgeable. =) repped

shinn

HSC
Comm (Lib) is a 4 year degree. I believe its possible to do the part II exemption during the 4th year like other double degrees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)