Commerce Mentoring (1 Viewer)

SonyHK

HSC
I've signed this form for Commerce mentoring thing before (I think)... and I realised it started already..

So how do we know what groups we are in.. or other things???

hikari

HSC
www.unswcomsoc.com

they had a spreadsheet of group mentors + mentees. if not, just.. go poke someone and join any group haha.

my group thingy meets tomorrow @ 12, and there's william bahramali's group @ 2 on thursday.

haha it's fun stuff. AND THERE'S FREE FOOD!! *dies*

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Peer mentoring =/= PASS

Peer mentoring is like... peer support from high school except in uni and without having to do those lameass "Fight bullying by dobbing" crap.

PASS is that tutoring thing isn't it?

hikari

HSC
it's basically a social thing.. because i don't feel anymore mentored than usual =S

my friend went to a PASS class and came back with lollies and free paper. zomg!

HSC
politik said:
Lol ethnics. :D

Yeah I went to comsoc today and asked if I could sign up, they told me to send an email, and now the waiting game begins :D
why is it when i saw that HellSoc today i didnt have the balls too approach them, i think its just me that thinks they're overdoing it a tad :(

oh well I can always set myself up for "ultra wog" status, when they hand me the kebab Ill get a bread roll out of my back, pour tzasiki, oregano & lemon on it. Then get out a box of olives, cheese, further bread, lettuce, tomatos etc. (dont laugh, i did it in high school)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)