Commerce Midsession Exams (2 Viewers)

volition

arr.
HSC
Claudia told us the average was 'above 30' today in our tutorial. I find this hard to believe, I think the average is below 30. What do you guys think?

Raginsheep

HSC
She showed up at mine. Nothing really important. Apparently our MC section was "slightly harder than previous years"

volition

arr.
HSC
politik said:
Claudia was supposed to show up to our lecture to give us some announcement but she didn't show up - and Diane also forgot that she promised she would tell us if Claudia didn't front - so we didnt find out anything.
Pretty much all it was, was this "don't be discouraged" speech. She spoke about how most people did ok in the MC, but did poorly in the short answer section.

Also, in my tute, she said that the final is more weighted to the technical stuff (multiple choice) anyway.

chris_c28

Random Member
HSC
volition said:
Pretty much all it was, was this "don't be discouraged" speech. She spoke about how most people did ok in the MC, but did poorly in the short answer section.

Also, in my tute, she said that the final is more weighted to the technical stuff (multiple choice) anyway.
Afaik, there is no multiple choice for finals, but a ton of tutorial like questions and ANOTHER media task like the mid sessions.
The average is "above 30", but this can mean anything from 30.5 to 50.5, right?

chris_c28

Random Member
HSC
How are we going to survive with such strong competition. Sigh :(

volition

arr.
HSC
chris_c28 said:
Afaik, there is no multiple choice for finals, but a ton of tutorial like questions and ANOTHER media task like the mid sessions.
The average is "above 30", but this can mean anything from 30.5 to 50.5, right?
ok, well what she might have meant then is that the questions are more methodical and will be weighted more towards the type of questions that we had in MC, rather than short answer. And she said the average was only just above 30, i think around 31...

She said with the short answer, we had to "bring it out for ourselves", which was why many of us found it hard to score well :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)