Commerce: UNSW or Sydney? (1 Viewer)

Conspirocy

HSC
yeah im an economics major, im still tossing up the plunge into metrics...yeah lol thats prolly the girl they had show up two years ago now.

nah ur right feeling is a way to choose. but end of the day for ever person who has a great time at uni, there will be someone who just goes in for class and leaves and hates uni.

but there is obviously a differecne between people from usyd and unsw personality wise??

stazi

Nightman
HSC
people at usyd have much better personalities. just look at brogan + me + hiphop.

yeah you just had very mathematical, methodical reasoning. if a isn't equal to b, then c.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh, hell yeah. usyd enrollment is horrid. im really not looking forward to enrolling into the degree im transferring into

tlodg

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
oh, hell yeah. usyd enrollment is horrid. im really not looking forward to enrolling into the degree im transferring into
which one, commerce (lib studies)?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
either commerce or commerce (lib studies) depending on how lucky I get. can't wait to find out

turtleface

HSC
lol speaking of borgan I just realised he's been banned...again

haha what a funny guy, I dunno why the mods even bother

seeto.centric

woop woop err i mean somewhere in the Hills
HSC
hi :) i know you.
tough decision... im not in a position to recommend either of them, but good luck in deciding- i still gotta fix up my preferences!

UNSW is a pain in the ass to get to for most ppl anyway haha
do they always have free shuttle buses?

-julz

Conspirocy

HSC
stazi said:
people at usyd have much better personalities. just look at brogan + me + hiphop.

yeah you just had very mathematical, methodical reasoning. if a isn't equal to b, then c.

ur just saying that cause i said i might be doing metrics. people at our uni are 'competative' but they dont admit it. Its kinda like a selective school vibe, except i never went to one so who can tell.

Usyd people in commerce suit private school life, plus the fact a large portion of them are from private schools. You say personality, I say ur all the same.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
3. Not many firms pick up your resume and go "OMG . . . can't recruit this guy coz he went to a uni with heaps of Asians" (ask HR at your next job interview if you dont beleive me on this one)
haha!

good point :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Conspirocy said:
ur just saying that cause i said i might be doing metrics. people at our uni are 'competative' but they dont admit it. Its kinda like a selective school vibe, except i never went to one so who can tell.

Usyd people in commerce suit private school life, plus the fact a large portion of them are from private schools. You say personality, I say ur all the same.
no, i asked if you were doing econometrics, as I thought you had such reasoning.

Conspirocy

HSC
stazi said:
no, i asked if you were doing econometrics, as I thought you had such reasoning.
i should study it, its just so much work and im a wuss. most annoying decision i have to make.

phrred

HSC
juzmister said:
I am not Asian, but going to a school with a large percentage of Asians could be beneficial in the long run. Asia's on the forefront of the expansion, the GDP of China has been acceleration at a fast rate and Asians are spending. If you cannot find a way to get used to the small differences and the language barrier, then good luck in the business world over the next thirty years.
good post, u have some sense about the world that others need to realise

stazi

Nightman
HSC
phrred said:
good post, u have some sense about the world that others need to realise
yes, but there's a large number of asians everywhere. these cultural differences will be easy to pick up on whether you go to usyd or unsw (or even charles sturt).

Monstar

HSC
What do you exactly mean by 'cultural differences'? Are there alot of what we call 'fobs'? cause i know alot of aussie asians, aka asians who are very white.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The original poster said that you can learn cultural differences from Asians, as Asian economies have a huge share of the global GDP and as such, going to uni around lots of FOBS can be beneficial.

p342i

HSC
kranqualizer said:
no..OO....
if you're a macquarie commerce graduate, u tend to find jobs easier than unsw/usyd
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its not G8.
Its in what suburb again?
It should still be a technical college!

Go to USYD because the chicks are hotter there; that should be the basis on which all choices in life are made.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
i think kranqualizer is a troll account

and i also like your reasoning...but its kinda unmanly...

drmix

HSC
N/A
noooooooooooo well straight com

UNSW - 95.10
USYD - 94.95

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)