Common food that YOU have never eaten or avoided. (1 Viewer)

timeflies

HSC
I have a memory of eating Vegemite ages ago. Tasted disgusting. Never gone near that thing again.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Bitter melon.......I think the name of it is a reason why I avoid it like the plague

I also don't like milk lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I avoid raw fish :(
Sashimi.....

Eughhhhhh
What is wrong with you, sashimi is amazing.

I have a memory of eating Vegemite ages ago. Tasted disgusting. Never gone near that thing again.
I don't exactly like it, but I COULD have few crackers with vegemite on it, if the other person persists. Otherwise, I stay clear away from it. I think it tastes like some sort of soya sauce paste.

Bitter melon.......I think the name of it is a reason why I avoid it like the plague

I also don't like milk lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bitter melon is disgusting, even when you cook it till it's soft. I had it stuffed like this:

Never again. The meat is nice but I see no point in the melon component.

And I normally don't drink milk, but lactose free milk is pretty nice. Same flavour essentially, but a bit sweeter.

eastpak

HSC
N/A
I ate one single olive in my life, and never again. Not sure if I'd still hate it tho', should try again

AB940

HSC
Uni Grad
I had never eaten a prawn until I went to someone's house for dinner where they'd made prawn stir fry and I thought it'd be rude if I didn't eat them. I haven't eaten one since either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)