Communication option (1 Viewer)

hecticated

HSC
a ii) i got confused so i wrote about a lot tbh.

One paragraph was on STIMULUS-RESPONSE PATHWAY (stimlus, receptor, CNS, effector, response) and i described each stage.

Then my second paragraph was describing action potential, potassium and sodium ions open etc threshold and all that.

I asked m8s after the exam and most did the action potential part, i just got confused and wrote both lad
oh dammit I just wrote about the stimulus-response. I was going to write about action potential but it was 3 marks... oopsies

trungduong12

HSC
oh dammit I just wrote about the stimulus-response. I was going to write about action potential but it was 3 marks... oopsies
Why didnt i think of action potential :/
Like srsly
When i see stimulus i think of receptor-stimulus process

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
You would have had to write the steps for an action potential.
omg bae u make me so happy

i did dat

lol for the monkey i was like "it may have trouble in finding food and would obviously be vulnerable to predators in its new blind spot (A in the above diagram)

even referred to the diagram

swegitty swag

With the 2 marker I referred to all the animals.

wtf was that bitch human... she didn't even look human i laughed during the exam at how ugly she was

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
omg bae u make me so happy

i did dat

lol for the monkey i was like "it may have trouble in finding food and would obviously be vulnerable to predators in its new blind spot (A in the above diagram)

even referred to the diagram

swegitty swag

With the 2 marker I referred to all the animals.

wtf was that bitch human... she didn't even look human i laughed during the exam at how ugly she was
It's what's on the inside that counts

Sasha123

HSC
hey people what did you guys write for the communication 7marker???
That question was so odd and out of the hsc pattern. Usually the extended response is about technologies and implication to society such as hearing aids and cataract eye surgery etc.

They totally did something crazy this year... i dont think anyone would have been able to predict such a question and its definitely not worth for 7marks.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Not a hard question lol. You just have to know all the animals/insects and how they hear.

trungduong12

HSC
hey people what did you guys write for the communication 7marker???
That question was so odd and out of the hsc pattern. Usually the extended response is about technologies and implication to society such as hearing aids and cataract eye surgery etc.

They totally did something crazy this year... i dont think anyone would have been able to predict such a question and its definitely not worth for 7marks.
True haha
I studied cataracts hearing aid cochlear

:/

I had like 3 sentences for that dotpoint in my summary notes

GG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evilmd

HSC
i did the monkey question last because i couldn't think of what to write so i gave her an eyebrow and eyelashes while i was thinking. she looked a bit more human.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)