Communist (1 Viewer)

Comrade nathan

HSC
Originally posted by George W. Bush
*rolls into the Holy City*
"Hey, guys! WE CHRISTIANS WON THE CRUSADES!.......guys? guys?" [/B]
What does this mean.

I'm pointing out that even if there really was a victory for communism (and I concede nothing of the point, given that the argument stopped when we were going on to discuss economic liberalisation, which was not at all appropriate to the topic, something you don't seem to understand), that you played no part in it, haven't been involved for what seems like weeks and thus are unable to try and claim some credit for the 'victory'.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Originally posted by George W. Bush
I'm pointing out that even if there really was a victory for communism (and I concede nothing of the point, given that the argument stopped when we were going on to discuss economic liberalisation, which was not at all appropriate to the topic, something you don't seem to understand), that you played no part in it, haven't been involved for what seems like weeks and thus are unable to try and claim some credit for the 'victory'.
Im talking about the christain crusade thing. I dont care about he rest what did you mean by christain crusade.

euripidies

This couldnt be an indication of the popularity of your brilliant ideas for humanity could it? Either people ignore them as long winded, or successfully argue against them...using pretty good logic too, eg "it has never worked."
All it shows is how philistinism is deep routed in your consciousness or unconsciousness and youre ability to criticizes things you do not understand (not that you do it well). And the logic it has never worked is simply not true I gave you links to information regarding the Paris commune during the Franco- Prussian wars which fell due to external influences such as being attacked from a invading army and their own countries army. But still they managed to fight them off for many months.

Well it is easy to give university and healthcare a priority while everything else goes under
If you looked at the passage you would have realised it was cost free for the students so how do they pay for the educational services? With government spending and to spend on things that arent a necessity means in other sectors they must be gaining revenue. Bottom line Cubas economy is growing above the world average and their doing it even with the worlds lone super power trying to bring them down.

Alexander

Gold Member
Ke? Cuba is paying for the education, not the students, therefore it is a huge cost to them.
Pull your finger out, Cuba is dangling on a thread and frozen in the 50s...you think it has a red future after Castro dies? HA!. Cuba was to the USSR as Israel is to the US. Without extensive and sustained aid, ideology does not win.
It is infinitely clear that the system is dead. The only times it has been born is through wide-spread discontent and social problems that have only worsened.

euripidies

That all passage was pretty much rhetoric! But if you look back through my post Ive posted statistical information on the cuban economy, you would do well to read that other wise stop criticizing things you do not understand!

Also you said cuba was to the USSR as Israel is to the US. Key word was the USSR used to give 6bn a year to cuba, but no longer! They went through a little economic hardship but are now on top of things. Ataining investment from mainly spanish capainies. But I on the other hand Israel still gets its 6bn a year from the USA. Bottom line cubas economy is doing great seeing it has the greatest economy in the world ( that fidel said was run like a banana republic) on its back who sence 1960 has been committing acts of terrorism against the small island.

euripidies

this next bit is out of the 1848: Manifesto of the Communist Party: Chapter 2 -

1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels
5. Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc.

propagandhi

HSC
N/A
myself, i believe in equality
but im pessimist and forced to conclude it is in our nature as violent, hate filled disgraces to the animal kingdom never to be able to sustain equality
theres always someone who wants to be more equal
in saying that though, i think karl marx hit the nail on the head with alot of what he said. "religion is the opiate of the people" for instance.
the only way to make communism really work is to kill all that oppose you....which is disguisting and far to close to the rein of facism currently plaguing america. and russia tried it, and failed.
its in our nature to be greedy, so unfortuantely were all screwed
peace

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
You are fairly close to the mark Propagandhi, eqaulity is the best system, but it's human nature to be greedy. Besides those in power don't desire equality because it would leave them without a mass to lord over, and to look down on.

propagandhi

HSC
N/A
exactly, enlightened one
its a really sad state of affairs
sad but true
so many good people can be turned bad by the smallest sniff of power
what do we need a big car for? its away to get from here to there. why do we need jewellery or perfume that costs as much as a second hand car? why cant everyone have a nice,comfortable home and a serviceable car, a good school, free healthcare and a holiday in the sun everynow and then? why is a person more deserving of these things? why do people with easy jobs like being the finger-puppet for a multi-national company deserve a severance package that could sustain a family very comfortably for generations
i dont understand
fuck capitalism im going to live on antartica and have equality with the penguins...but i guess i cant...im only human after all
thats what i think lord of the rings is actually about..then again i tend to make up my own fun when things get boring..;....

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)