comp115 Q (1 Viewer)

bong

HSC
haha, yea, the on/off button... :D

stop taking photos... hahaha

he's not speaking that fast... he's just speaking with a heavy heavy french accent ^^, so u cant understand him, and hence u fall behind tryna work out what he said a few words ago :p

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by bong
haha, yea, the on/off button... :D

stop taking photos... hahaha

he's not speaking that fast... he's just speaking with a heavy heavy french accent ^^, so u cant understand him, and hence u fall behind tryna work out what he said a few words ago :p

i didn't try to pay attention as to what he is saying..

i have enough trouble trying yo write everyting down

bong

HSC
Originally posted by ...
i didn't try to pay attention as to what he is saying..

i have enough trouble trying yo write everyting down
go to the support materials on the comp115 site... or alternatively, comp155 site, u might find a little surprise :D

bong

HSC
they more or less the same, print em out, and add to it, saves u from writing too much, and u can spend more time learning his language ^^

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
does he plan to teach us programming ... cuz i wasnt really expectin to learn much practical-ness from him... more like the theorectical side...

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i can't believe there were other BOS'ers in comp115 (fri2pm) and mktg (fri3-6pm)!!

LOL.. i was there with pb and boyboy!!

yeah it would be much better if his accent wasn't that strong and the went slower with the slides.. but i got sick of him and didn't write anything down. its all in the textbook so i think i'll read it off that!!

as for the photo's.. you know someone was taking photos... we were sitting behind those people who were taking photos.. LOL.. they were taking photo's of the slides cuz he was going too fast with them and they couldn't keep up!! LOL....

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
yeah we were sitting right under those stupid lights.. thank god someone asked julian to fix the lights... LOL...

he thought they were camera flashes because at the beginning of the lecture those girls sitting behind us took a photo with the flash on, and i guess he saw that...

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
yeah we should have a proper meet up...

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
hehe how funny was it when he blacked the whole theatre... "i know your out there"

ND

HSC
I just finished the assignment... not as easy as it first looks... unless you just case bash (i.e. use alot of 'if's), but that's not at all elegant...

hint: use the 'while' command.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i think alot of the bos'er do comp115, and considering theres only 3 lectures which we are offered and are meant to attend... the person you were next to might very well be a bos'er...

no idea if that made sense

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by Orange Juice
a bos'er...
that almost reads "loser" :p

well guess who i have for my tutes....christophe himself hahahah.
it was pretty good. i did one of the algo's in the tute on the board. thank god for doing software design. :D

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
that almost reads "loser" :p

well guess who i have for my tutes....christophe himself hahahah.
it was pretty good. i did one of the algo's in the tute on the board. thank god for doing software design. :D
gawd... i didnt know he takes tutes... i thought post grads take em or something

^___^
HSC
nah..apparently anything from lecturer to post grad takes them

fark..i so need to read like 50different text to learn C++ cos we needed to hand in that practical work by sunday 11pm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)