Comparable Scene in BR and Frank (1 Viewer)

sickchops

HSC
Hey, im having trouble finding a scene in each that is comparable in context.

If you could help me it would be great!

lychnobity

HSC
Hey, im having trouble finding a scene in each that is comparable in context.

If you could help me it would be great!
Heh, good luck. There isn't one that's directly comparable.

Saysh

HSC
Well, I suppose you could try the scene where V refuses to help Franko in regards to creating a female for him. Obviously at first V refuses, then begrudgingly helps him later...but we won't get into that =)

The BR scene that compares with that is when Tyrell, not so much refuses, but physically CAN'T help Roy with his quest for more life.

Hope this helps in some way?

Kat92

HSC
I agree with lychonbity. Although, Saysh's idea for the quest of more life is a good one! :)

Just an idea from me; you could perhaps look at Mount Blanc being compared to Tyrell's dome like corporation.

You may want to do a google search as there are a couple of relevant items upon some of the sites. Just a suggestion try something like: frankenstein and blade runner context comparison.

Last edited:

Saysh

HSC
I agree with lychonbity. Although, Saysh's idea for the quest of more life is a good one! :)

Just an idea from me; you could perhaps look at Mount Blanc being compared to Tyrell's dome like corporation.

You may want to do a google search as there are a couple of relevant items upon some of the sites. Just a suggestion try something like: frankenstein and blade runner context comparison.
Hah, that's a good one, I never would've thought of that! Though, gotta admit, it's been a few weeks since I looked at BR and Franko stuff...I'm onto Hamlet now. Good fun =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)