comparative "hardness" (1 Viewer)

tegs

well that makes me feel a tad better. I added it up after, and I think i got about 45-50 raw mark out of 84.
Yay! tegs is happy

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
Originally posted by tegs
well that makes me feel a tad better. I added it up after, and I think i got about 45-50 raw mark out of 84.
Yay! tegs is happy

same here....

i might be generalising about now, but most users here using this boredofstudies site are smarter than ur average... therfore most of us like tegs and me think we done very bad. but in reality did state average, well i hope;) . so right now i feel relative happy since i did little study for this exam and extention 2. sorry if i have offended anyone with my my reply to this thread, just feels like everyone is smarter here

vegeta_316

Originally posted by SXC_DRAGON_BOY
i might be generalising about now, but most users here using this boredofstudies site are smarter than ur average... therfore most of us like tegs and me think we done very bad. but in reality did state average, well i hope;) . so right now i feel relative happy since i did little study for this exam and extention 2. sorry if i have offended anyone with my my reply to this thread, just feels like everyone is smarter here
That's a fair assumption and I agree. Majority of people on this board are waaaay above average. There are over 60,000 people doing the HSC after all.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by vegeta_316
That's a fair assumption and I agree. Majority of people on this board are waaaay above average. There are over 60,000 people doing the HSC after all.
yep majority here, are the "cream of the cream":)

tegs

Someone was going on about how that exam was really similar to the 1981 paper if that helps.
Who the hell knows word for word what was in the 1981 paper? Lol.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
whether those are percentages or raw marks, they are pretty low for an average mark

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by SXC_DRAGON_BOY
spot on there!!
and it makes me happy :p

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
but then there are always people who can make you look smart....
*looks at freaking out*
LOL
j/k :D
:mad1:

mate if u want that, just go to our skools and u'll find plenty of ppl, to look at. :D

ESL

I think the 3U/4U candidates rank among themselves for the 3U exam. Those avg. marks posted are for 2U/3U candidates.

N

ND

Originally posted by ESL
I think the 3U/4U candidates rank among themselves for the 3U exam. Those avg. marks posted are for 2U/3U candidates.
Yeh i think they must be, anyone who can't do most of the first 6 questions (i mean can't do, not talking about silly mistakes) shouldn't be doing 4u .

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by ND
Yeh i think they must be, anyone who can't do most of the first 6 questions (i mean can't do, not talking about silly mistakes) shouldn't be doing 4u .
well that'll prolly have to b me, coz i just couldn't work out some of that "square" question. :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)