complaints about 2007 trials timetable (1 Viewer)

steffiduck

HSC
OUr school has released about 3 drafts of the trial timetable, and no one is satisfied with it.

The way things seem to be going, economics and extension 1 english are both on the last day, which sux because they are both heavily reliant on your knowledge on material (as opposed to maths) .

It's also annoying because it was originally going to be ext2 maths, which affects 2 people in our economics class as opposed to the 6 that do X1 english.

What other complaints are out there about trial timetables (i'm sure that manly is the only place where no one is satisfied with anything)

P

pLuvia

Economics was the last HSC exam in 2005, so I'm sure many people were complaining about that, but what can you do?

If it's on the last day then that means you get to study more, hence you can revise more on that "material"

SunkistAngel

HSC
We haven't even got a draft of our HSc Trial timetable yet and apparently we won't until later july (after the holidays)..so i suppose count yourself lucky for geting it earlier and being able to complain and possibly make changes to yours. I know that in prev years there have been issues with economics...not sure how they solved it, but if you do stand up, be assertive and say something you could bring attention to it and have it dealt with :) goodluck;)

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
our first draft was released the day after the hsc timetable came out.
it was originally based on the order of the hsc but that sucked so they changed it so now english extension and jap extension are no longer on the same day.
thank.god.
so now it's pretty alright.
except for the fact that modern and business are on the same day.
GRRRRRRRRRRRR.
my jap teacher even slotted in speaking workshops the day before our respective hsc speaking exams.
so now that i'm happy with my trials timetable maybe i should start studying for them...

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lol the only bad thing i have is 2 agriculture exams & ext eng on the same day.

xxJTxx

HSC
I'm doing CSSA Trials. I can't complain.
I have all of my English's in the first week (Both advanced papers and the ext 1 paper) and then the following week, I have everything else - Business, Bio, Legal, 2 and 3u maths. You know whats a FUN combination...BUSINESS AND BIO ON THE SAME DAY! *end sarcasm*

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Good thing this thread is created.

The entire 2nd week of my trials is occupied and the Standard English speaking task is due on the 2nd week, now I have to negotiate, bloody hell.

HSC
steffiduck said:
OUr school has released about 3 drafts of the trial timetable, and no one is satisfied with it.

The way things seem to be going, economics and extension 1 english are both on the last day, which sux because they are both heavily reliant on your knowledge on material (as opposed to maths) .

It's also annoying because it was originally going to be ext2 maths, which affects 2 people in our economics class as opposed to the 6 that do X1 english.

What other complaints are out there about trial timetables (i'm sure that manly is the only place where no one is satisfied with anything)
wtf maths is heavily reliant on knowledge. and sif you couldn't wing half of EE1 anyway.

but seriously you have to deal with that kind of thing. for my trials i had two three hour exams in one day (chemistry and japanese, both of which are hugely content based), with probably a 15-30 min break in between them which is pretty ridiculous.

just remember there are going to be a fair few people in the same boat. the school can't please everyone so you've just gotta roll with the punches.

kloudsurfer

HSC
I have a complaint.

My trails are NOW!!!!!! :(

Consider yourself lucky that they are still weeks away...

I guess ill be celebrating when everyon else is doing theirs!

shut up

ruler of all
somewhere inside a rainbow wondering what im doing
HSC
xxJTxx said:
I'm doing CSSA Trials. I can't complain.
I have all of my English's in the first week (Both advanced papers and the ext 1 paper) and then the following week, I have everything else - Business, Bio, Legal, 2 and 3u maths. You know whats a FUN combination...BUSINESS AND BIO ON THE SAME DAY! *end sarcasm*
CSSA HAVE THE WORST TIMETABLE EVA
modern history one arvo then the nxt day
extension english and art AT THE SAME TIME and then followed by chemistry. Will not bloody leave school until 6'o'clock

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
my complaint: I HAVENT GOTTEN MINE!!
=/ i'd rather do it now and get it done and over with!!
my school is so..;; unorganised..
i know its in week 4~~ but we apparently get 2 weeks notice..
and so im guessing we'll get ours in week 2..
-0-

idling fire

HSC
My first week will be ok. Second week is not good. My 4 most stressful subjects in 3 days. 3u maths, then physics and EE1 on same day (will not survive!!!), chemistry.

miss-smexy

HSC
steffiduck said:

omg wow you guys get 'drafts'?!! that's lucky. My school doesn't even give drafts and they just hand you an official timetable. And we're nt allowed to complain cuz my school is run like a Nazi regime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)