Completed/Near Completed BOW's (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
So, whos done or nearly done? Who's turned out the way they wanted or expected?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Taking my photos to the printers tomorrow, it feels so good to have a finished BOW; i really dont care what mark i get atm (im sure that will change)

the-new-world

HSC
i'm getting there, just a small section and some detail to go then i'm set :D
now gotta get ready for the trials :|

HSC
going close. its a wee bit different to my original idea but i love it anyway.
swwwweeett

Shan4curry

HSC
k.deep said:
i'm done nd out of the way! :D
Gosh, how are you done already? =0

So, no final touches or anything? You're ABSOLUTELY done? =P

van114

HSC
WOOH just have to get it framed, then its all over! whos killed their bank account from their artwork.. i sure have!

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
van114 said:
WOOH just have to get it framed, then its all over! whos killed their bank account from their artwork.. i sure have![/quote

hell no, got the school to pay for everything

insomniac90

7/9/08
HSC
van114 said:
whos killed their bank account from their artwork.. i sure have!
I'm about too. $300. =[
stupid massive art work, its not even something id want to hang in the house.
im nearly done though, one more shoot and im all done!

HSC
ive spent like nothing! handed in my trial thinking i was all done maybe with a few teachers comments retouching images ect but they want me to blow my images up to A2 :(:( and A3 and A4 and add all these other thingssssss dam!

DaveYoung

Awesome
HSC
Just bought $140 in art supplies (A3 pad, A2 pad, copic markers, pencils + new VAPD).
There's something like 12 days to we hand it in to our teacher. :)

Should be good, I've written out my 12 day plan and shouldn't have any trouble getting the works done.

tangotrace

SUPER HERO
HSC
AH! my prints get back tomorrow!!! :D:D:D hahaha... it's costing me $600 for the prints alone... up to about $900 all up :O crazy crazy crazy... worth it though... i love it so so much!!! i have two 1mt square prints on canvas, a 40x100cm square and two 40x40cm square... so about 3mt sq all up :D

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
tangotrace said:
AH! my prints get back tomorrow!!! :D:D:D hahaha... it's costing me $600 for the prints alone... up to about $900 all up :O crazy crazy crazy... worth it though... i love it so so much!!! i have two 1mt square prints on canvas, a 40x100cm square and two 40x40cm square... so about 3mt sq all up :D
wow, thats a lot of money to spend on a major work...

ellie110

HSC
uuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhh. I hate my work. Teachers told me it sucked and I have no skills. Serious. Consider yourselves all lucky. I know what you mean about the major killing your savings account. I have spent over $300.

DaveYoung

Awesome
HSC
Hmmm, well my digital work I did just arrived at my door and it looks great (Kinko's do an amazing job, both in speed and quality).

Still that's the only work I've started/finished as my art supplies still haven't arrived. They should get here tomorrow which means I have 3 nights to start and finish about 9 different A2 drawings. I can definitely do it, but it'll mean I'll be spending about 4.5 hours a night (20 minutes sketching, 30 minutes inking, and 40 minutes coloring each work, with 3 works per night). I didn't plan to have my schedule so tight, they were supposed to arrive last Friday so I'd have my 4 day weekend to do most of the works...well that didn't work out.

tangotrace

SUPER HERO
HSC
-may-cat- said:
wow, thats a lot of money to spend on a major work...
ah indeed... but i got them back this morning and i love hm so so much! totally ecstatic bout how they turned out!!!

er1nxo

HSC
ellie110 said:
uuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhh. I hate my work. Teachers told me it sucked and I have no skills. Serious. Consider yourselves all lucky. I know what you mean about the major killing your savings account. I have spent over $300.

Sheesh, what lovely, supportive teachers you have =/

pezdog

HSC
Finished mine :D

Thought i was no where near done....took a few works in to COFA on friday to get some tips on printing surfaces and stuff and the bloke said the 3 i had there was enough n i should get it printed today. Sweet as! Its getting printed this weekend and then iv just got to get it mounted next week

Now to make up a concept lol...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)