Completely blown my chance of 95? (1 Viewer)

Sugar

HSC
Most of my assessments marks are in the high 70s, but I go to a top 20 selective school. Have I blown my chance of 95 UAI? :(

Or what marks should I be aiming for in the HSC to try and get 95?

aim54x

XccenTRiX
lost in the mists of time, shrouded by thought
HSC
i'm not sure if high 70's will cut it if u want to know i suggest u use SAM and find out. it estimated my uai with a +2 error last yr. i'm not sure how goin to a top20 skool affects it though. it also depends on the subjects u are doin

FinalFantasy

HSC
Sugar said:
Most of my assessments marks are in the high 70s, but I go to a top 20 selective school. Have I blown my chance of 95 UAI? :(

Or what marks should I be aiming for in the HSC to try and get 95?
u still got a good chance!
especially if ur ranks are good and subjects are good

Kutay

University
HSC
yes i personally think it is possible because if you go to a selective school they will push up ur school marks cause could be marked hard but yeh just work hard for the hsc anything is possible dont give up now

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Yea, you have a great chance of getting 95+. Raw internal assessment marks are really no indication of what HSC marks you will receive. Your teachers may set difficult exams or mark more harshly that in other schools...you may be pleasantly surprised when you find out your HSC results.

aim54x

XccenTRiX
lost in the mists of time, shrouded by thought
HSC
i know plenty of ppl who didn;t realise that the catholic and independent papers were soo much harder than teh real thing and were stressing. but the real thing is not nearly as hard as the trial papers that most skools set so if u have done decently in ur trials (this only applies if u studied) then u'll b sweet in the HSC

Raginsheep

HSC
Depends on rank, not mark. Getting 99 but coming last could be crappier than getting 50 and coming first in the year.

heidi_kak

HSC
you DEFINITELY still have a good chance.
high 70s in a selective for internals is good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)