compliments... (1 Viewer)

future gator

HSC
what is the best compliment a guy can give a girl when they arent going out with the hope of going out in the future?

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Of course, be careful of any responses you're going to get here -- compliments, especially in the very early stages of a relationship (friendship in this case, I assume) can look very pre-planned...

Psychological studies suggest that simply saying something to indicate you like her is a good move -- nothing too strong, obviously, but indicate you get along and are similar and you could be good friends.

If you're looking to generate attraction through these compiments, then emphasising how you're similar (Though that's not necessarily good content for a compliment!) or perhaps how you compliment each other (The whole opposites attract idea) should work.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I dunno.. if she does her hair a certain way tell her that her hair looks nice, I dunno stuff like that drops a hint

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
nothing too corny, if she doesn't like you giving too many compliments will turn away, if you give a few subtle ones you'll give her time to think about whether she likes you in that way or not before you scare her off. as skittled said, they can look planned, so be careful because that won't make her feel special.

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
I'm not a girl, but I've had very good response to noticing things they've changed about themselves.

If they've spent time changing their hair or their make-up or their clothes or whatever...I think they appreciate that you notice it and tell them that they look hot.

Most girls I know subtly change things quite often, like dye their hair a shade darker or something, or use different make-up.

SweetSeasons

HSC
clive said:
you aren't that fat
lol "are you drinking low fat milk because you think your fat?.... cause you're not you could drink full cream if you wanted"

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
definitely noticing small things..and then appreciating them is great !

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i got a "you are beautiful" once... it was a bit WTF, but nice at the same time
and no, it wasn't some drunk at a bar

Skeeta

HSC
the best compliments (which are alot harder to refuse).. if u like a girl i mean are the ones about HER

like "i love talkin to u" "you make me laugh" bla bla bla
these are things that will give her a few hints about <3<3<3<3

but if shes got her hair done or you're going out to dinner and u can tell shes put in alot of effort
.. just tell her she looks pretty :D

Nelly_04

HSC
It would depend on what sort of girls she was...i.e. shy or outgoing, but things like 'I love talkign to you' or 'Its fun being with you' would be nice compliments.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
lol "are you drinking low fat milk because you think your fat?.... cause you're not you could drink full cream if you wanted"
**are you drinking 1% milk

danieljarvis

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
omg u fag!!! i was gunna say that.. and u got it wrong.

i see your drinking 1%.. is that because you think your fat? cos you're not.. you could be drinking whole

magchem07

Open Up!
HSC
as someone said(i cant rememba now) try not sayin too corny.
try to use ur intelligence bud!gurlz r so smart!

a lot of guys that dont have enough expe to deal with gurlz or dont use their owns!,think gurlz are all simila and complimenting about the features that are told by their mates to compliment about will help the poor guy in his new relationships.

i personally to find out whether the guy really telling me the truth or lying, the days after the first date(after hearig the complimens!) i usually wear one of my worst clothes,make up or any thing that i realy dont like,if he begins complimenting,ill realise he is one of the dum ones and i have to get rid of him!

Im telling u buddy! try to talk about the things u like and think ur gurl( or future gurl!) look gorgeous in so u wont get trapped in cases like me! ;)

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
magchem07 said:
as someone said(i cant rememba now) try not sayin too corny.
try to use ur intelligence bud!gurlz r so smart!

a lot of guys that dont have enough expe to deal with gurlz or dont use their owns!,think gurlz are all simila and complimenting about the features that are told by their mates to compliment about will help the poor guy in his new relationships.

i personally to find out whether the guy really telling me the truth or lying, the days after the first date(after hearig the complimens!) i usually wear one of my worst clothes,make up or any thing that i realy dont like,if he begins complimenting,ill realise he is one of the dum ones and i have to get rid of him!

Im telling u buddy! try to talk about the things u like and think ur gurl( or future gurl!) look gorgeous in so u wont get trapped in cases like me! ;)
That's awesome. You're manipulative AND stupid. Sounds perfect! Can I have your number please?

malkin86

HSC
Nelly_04 said:
It would depend on what sort of girls she was...i.e. shy or outgoing, but things like 'I love talkign to you' or 'Its fun being with you' would be nice compliments.
Quoted For Truth

Also, you see how these compliment the personality of the girl, rather than her looks alone. For me, it's nice to be complimented on my looks, as that shows that the complimenter appreciates the effort, but it's nicer to be complimented on my personality, as that is more permanent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)