Computer Cases?!?.... (1 Viewer)

GaZ_2004

HSC
Heya pplz..... well i'm plannin to bulid a brand new pc, hehe got 2 grand to spend however been everywhere lookin for a nice case (the ones which the clear side window for neons) however i can't seem to find ne fing that looks good..... n there so many different varieties of other types of cases i'm lost :confused: .. in need of help......

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Alliminium is best, some of the newer cases have very user friendly design, eg) hdd is sideways
Some of the best from memory are ...

antec superlanboy 350
antec AMG
thermaltake range
tsunami/thermaltake case
coolermaster range

Jeo

I have a thermaltake case, Xaser V V5000+ Damier @ $255 from cworld. My back hurts when I lift it, though I don't mind... it keeps my computer temp at 25 deg celcius and my computer is quite powerful + on all the time.

Case comes with hardcano fan controller, and I think all fans in my case are 120mm.

jabba_wocky

Uni Bum
HSC
GaZ_2004 said:
Heya pplz..... well i'm plannin to bulid a brand new pc, hehe got 2 grand to spend however been everywhere lookin for a nice case (the ones which the clear side window for neons) however i can't seem to find ne fing that looks good..... n there so many different varieties of other types of cases i'm lost :confused: .. in need of help......
i recommend this case,

its cheap,
its powerful,
its got clear panels
and has neon lights

http://www.cworld.com.au/info.php?ID=115128

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)