Computer Engineering Timetable (1 Viewer)

Cyb3rGlitch

HSC
I just created my timetable today, carefully placing everything no earlier than 10am (I like to sleep in :haha:). I just realised that I have a whole day of COMP1917 with the famous Richard Buckland, as follows:

10am: Lecture - Mathews Theatre B
11am: Tutorial - Laboratory Quad
12pm: Tutorial - Laboratory Bugle Lab
3pm: Lecture - Mathews Theatre B
4pm: Lecture - Sequence 2 of 2 Central Lecture

Am I just lucky, or have I done something wrong with my enrolment?

Cheers!

Cyb3rGlitch

HSC
Hmm, that may be true. I thought Richard was teaching? I'm sure I read his name somewhere...

Ahh well, either way, I'm watching his lectures via YouTube. Is it possible for me to change the times for my courses? I've already enrolled.

Cyb3rGlitch

HSC
Yeah, for one lecture.

One dude was telling me that having it all on one day is good. I guess I'll find out the hard way. :p

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
Oh you have Morri, don't worry he's an awesome lecturer as well!

Cyb3rGlitch

HSC
What's his teaching style like? I like the comedic style of Buckland, but I find he's too erratic. Then again I've only watched the first four lectures on YouTube.

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
He's also funny and doesn't bore you when he's being serious either.

Cyb3rGlitch

HSC
Excellent.

Does anyone else have the issue of having to cross half the campus to get to the next lecture? I'd imagine this is a common issue?

Cyb3rGlitch

HSC
I'll ask tomorrow at the enrolment info day, see what they think. I could probably handle a whole day of COMP1917, I do have some programming experience.

Cyb3rGlitch

HSC
Yup, I noticed that.

I've decided to leave it all on the one day, it leaves time for me to focus on the other subjects. I'm watching all the lectures via YouTube atm, so I can get the knowledge down pat. That way I'll be ahead - which makes it easier.

What programming languages will I be learning during the 4 years, apart from C and Java?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)