computer science (1 Viewer)

chucknthem

chuck norris
HSC
oh I see. when do we actually get to choose our courses and much time do we have to decide?

this O-week thing sounds fun, I heard that there will be alot of enterntainment. will it cost me money?:shy:

sunny

meh.
HSC
When you accept your offer you'll be able to enrol online at myUNSW as well.

syper

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
HSC
sunny said:
When you accept your offer you'll be able to enrol online at myUNSW as well.
Howcome computer engineering and computer science share the same UAC code? Do we just tell them which one we want to do later or something ? ...

sunny

meh.
HSC
Thats just as far as UAC is concerned. When you accept/enrol on myUNSW you'll be asked for the "UNSW Academic Program code"

https://my.unsw.edu.au/student/commencing/AcceptUAC.html

edit: that page tells you that the UNSW program code for comp sci and comp eng is the same. I know comp sci is meant to be 3978. But I wouldn't worry about it, just use the codes that the instructions have given you.

Last edited:

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
Do we only activate the CSE accounts at the tutorial or something? or can we do it now?

sunny

meh.
HSC
syper said:
Also, about how many people go on to do honours? What are some of the reasons why they do?
Not sure about how many people do it sorry, I wouldn't imagine it would be that many.

Why honours? You can be honourable afterwards! :p No really, some people just enjoy what they do and enjoy research. Its a chance to further your studies. Personally I want to do it because I can, I wouldn't want to look back and think 'damn I should've at least tried to do honours'. Degree feels a bit naked without honours...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)