• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

"Computer" tutorial (1 Viewer)

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
hmm....packet of minties ~ $3.00. about 100 minties per pack?

this means the uni would have had to give away 100 000 000 minties :D

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
because its science... not gunna happen EVER!! on the other hand theres some nice looking first year primary teachers around.... hhhhmmmmmmm

and jess's side note... whats with the posters??? we think that IH residents have put the uni into debt or something????

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
mizz smee said:
who are gary and michael????
Just two of the science academics. Long story, so we'll leave it there.

As for the posters, what is the story? Does the uni wanna close IH so they can save some moolah?

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
no, basically they want to merge the administration of IH and evatt to cut jobs and save money. This means the closure of the office at international house, the axing of the head of college, deputy head of college, caretaker, and security guy at international house.

The people protesting these changes argue that they will take away from the identity of international house, as well as the level of service and security of residents living there. Security is already a big issue at the moment - the past 2 thursday nights my block has had break ins / attempted break ins but luckily all that was stolen was a bonsai tree :p.

The people protesting also believe that the inevitible job cuts that do occur could be made in other divisions of the university which are perhaps less efficiently staffed.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Well, I guess they have a reason to protest then.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
im hoping your thieves gain thorough enjoyment out of the bonsai tree
I would. Bonsai trees are awesome.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
I'm going to kill someone if they try and break in tonight :D

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
saying things like that might start an intercollegiate brawl, with cricket so close.......

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
mrbassman said:
saying things like that might start an intercollegiate brawl, with cricket so close.......

I can't wait for intercollegiate cricket :D Should be great fun

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
bwahaha, theres some guys from IH standing on the roundabout, painted green, and with what looks like the woolies enviro bags covering any...umm..bits they don't want showed to the world...good work, boys!

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
because perving on green guys wearing enviro bags is on the top of everyones to do list!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
bwahaha, theres some guys from IH standing on the roundabout, painted green, and with what looks like the woolies enviro bags covering any...umm..bits they don't want showed to the world...good work, boys!
Yeah I walked past them this morning. They made me laugh.

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
guys from evatt and IH always make me laugh in general :p:p

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
hipsta_jess said:

those guys were in my block last night preparing their costumes, in fact i think one of the bags they used was mine :eek: I really don't know why they bothered to go to the effort :confused:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
They went to the effort purely coz they knew I would be using the roundabout today, and they wanted to get my morning off to a good start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)