Computer Tutoring and services (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi guys,
I'm here, offering tutoring for computers. If you (or someone you know) is looking for an easy to understand, patient, fun and capable computer tutor, I am who you are looking for. I am a UNSW Computer science and Mechatronics Engineering student who has recently completed certificate 2 in Information Technology at TAFE, so am able to tutor across a wide range of computer related applications.

I offer tutoring in:
- Basics on How to use a computer (from scratch)
- Basics in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook
- Internet (How to use Google, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- How to use certain software applications (Please write in the email which software you need help with and I will inform you if I am able to help you)

If you may just be looking for specific computer services, I am able to do the following:
- Installing new operating System onto your computer (Microsoft Windows only)
- Installing Software applications
- Running diagnostic tests (Defragmentation, disk Cleanup, virus scanning/removing, etc.)
- New peripherals install and setup (printers, scanners, etc.)

I have very competitive rates, and will quote based upon what you would like to be tutored in. If you are interested in getting tutored from me, please send me an email (with your phone number written inside) and i will reply to you ASAP.

If you are interested in my rates for computer services, please also send me an email with your phone number. It will help me better understand what problem you may be having, so I able to help you in the best way possible. :)

If there is anything else (which I have not listed above), please also send me an email as I may have forgotten to add some information. I possibly will be able to solve your problems anyways :)

My email address is: sydneycomputerlearning@gmail.com

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)