Computing 1A (1 Viewer)

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Hi,

If I want to do Electrical Engineering as a major do I need to do this course? If so, does it help with anything that I may do in the future?

I'm doing B Commerce/Engineering at UNSW.

Also, what is the difference between this course and Computing for Engineers?

Thanks

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Lol I admire your patience with answering these questions by linking the handbook at least 20 times without an ounce of annoyance.
Hey Tommykins I thought I was on your 'ignore' list ;)

BTW, this is the 2nd time that he's shut up after replying to my thread/posts after I mentioned the fact that he brags the fact that I'm on his supposed ignore list...

Last edited:

henry08

HSC
N/A
Hey Tommykins I thought I was on your 'ignore' list ;)

BTW, this is the 2nd time that he's shut up after replying to my thread/posts after I mentioned the fact that he brags the fact that I'm on his supposed ignore list...
tommykins got owned lol :chainsaw:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
tommykins got owned lol :chainsaw:
It's not hard to realise his post when others quote him or if theres someone linking to the handbook after his shitload of subject related threads.

Don't you people have a functioning brain?

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
It's not hard to realise his post when others quote him or if theres someone linking to the handbook after his shitload of subject related threads.

Don't you people have a functioning brain?
What about the time you downloaded and commented on the 2009 3U Maths paper after I had uploaded it? ;)

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Ahh okay.. Thanks.. Just trying to figure out why the welcome pack says "Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronic Engineering specify this as the standard first year computing course"...

Anyone know?

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)