Concept of belonging in relation to Strictly Ballroom. help! (1 Viewer)

cypriottgall

HSC
Strictly Ballroom, i'm sure if anyone else is doing this in year 12 this year or previously, has been watched and analysed so badly that you would want to find Baz Lurhmann and slap him in the face.

The whole idea of belonging and not belonging to the ballroom dancing society, along with belonging to one another (in relation to Scott and Fran) and other ideas like this is noticed and portrayed pretty well but i dont understand how you can write a well written response to get around a 13/15:/ sounds like a stupid question but i keep getting teachers responses saying i haven't portrayed the concept of belonging where i've analysed quotes and techniques fine but linking to the concept isnt done well:(

does anyone have any ideas or tips to give with this prescribed text?

jima

HSC
Link scotts deepened belonging to the spanish community, contrasted against the world of the ballroom federation. He finds a way to not live a life in fear and dance from his heart, he therefore truely finds his identity by belonging with the spanish community and rebelling against his old conformed world. I got 14/15 for that in my HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)