• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Conception Day '04 (2 Viewers)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah pretty good, just a day out i suppose, people who didn't go didn't miss out on anything because obviously they don't like the bands. the only thing they missed out on was hanging out.

strangely i like the uni even more than before, we're so lucky to go to such a great uni.

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
yeh it was a good day

it was kinda too hot in the arvo, but then as the sun started to go down it got better, or maybe that was just the booze settlin in i dont know

and time went too quick.. i lost track of time... by the time i knew it i could hear bodyjar playin but couldnt care less

so what time did it actually finish? cos i left round 7, and came back at bout 10:30 but everyone was gone

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
the laser show went until about 8. i think there would have been a fair few people still there at 9 or 9:30.

lol no the weather got better (cooler) as the sun went down... to the point where it got too cold.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol at every corner, i suppose they couldn't be bothered to wait in the toilet line

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
meh, i couldnt stay for long...

my day.

8-9: go to uni
9-10: sit in a math133 lecture with a friend(i dont do math133)
10-10.30: decide on what i am going to do
10.30-12.30: go back to blacktown to play snooker at the workers club
12.30-1.30 come back to mac centre
1.30-3: friend gets haircut + lunch at mac centre
3-4.30: go to "conception day" spend over an hour looking for someone i was going to meet up with (which didnt happen, even though we waved to each other, when i was waiting in the line!!)
4.30-5: go back home coz i had to work. (yes we drove back really quickly)
5-6.30: call work saying cant make it, "something enexpected came up". bum around with mates instead.
6.30-7.30: nothing happend, just at home.
7.30-9: played pool at blacktown rsl.
9-11:bbq
11- __: had pizza and now on comp

a pretty wasted day actually, didnt really accomplish anything!

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Last 2 years had fireworks.

Got sooooooo smashed. We had like 3 bottles of wine we got from someone who knows someone who knows a guy who may or may not be involved with SAM.

Plus spirits earlier plus drinkin ALL day. After the Fall was qutie a blur. And its amazing how friendly bi-curious hottie chicks can be ;)

One of the top 10 best days ever!

Last edited:

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
*hopeful* said:
harharhar n u neva will
-unless i need 2 buy a book off u hehe :p
lol,
If ureveal urself Oj, ill point her out :p:eek:

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
It was strange to see TEDs in plastic bottles

I was impressed and the numbers of people doing 2 beers at the same time

especially in light of the ambient temperature at verious stages of the day

the 28 days guy paying the fuck out of von dutch faggots for about 10 mins was a highlight

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
haha yes and cosima as well

edit for post below:
i didn't find out until this morning where the trance tent was and aren't i pissed off at that!

Last edited:

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
i didnt find out til when i was about to leave where the hard trance tent was
=\
far out

it was funny seeing some guy getting chased by the security and then running into a bin and falling over though

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I heard it was pretty ordinary.. true? or not? .. all I got was numerous drunken phone calls all day from my maq friends..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
~ForAGoodCause~ said:
yeh it was a good day

it was kinda too hot in the arvo, but then as the sun started to go down it got better, or maybe that was just the booze settlin in i dont know

and time went too quick.. i lost track of time... by the time i knew it i could hear bodyjar playin but couldnt care less

so what time did it actually finish? cos i left round 7, and came back at bout 10:30 but everyone was gone
what were you doing from 7 to 1030? *cough*

everyone bailed so earllly i was surprised... people started leaving at about 5...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
jezzmo said:
Saw music and lights. Very pretty lights. They were everywhere. The bands were there too. And people in the crowd. And beer was consumed at intense levels. It was spectacular but there was not an abundance of fireworks. A few party crackers, but very few fireworks. At the front of the mosh, security guards were nice and would carry anyone who felt slightly tired in the feet. So at the conclusion of the concert, it was very nice and comforting to be carried to the exit simply by scaling the fence. There were some plush teddies, and some stunning, wet-bra'd ladies. All in all, there are two all's in this sentence (now 3), and the day was quite the day to get sunburnt by laser rays and evil jesus...EVIL JESUS!
jezz did you get thrown out?
so many people got thrown out at the mosh... it was crazy... people just fucking around and their kicking em out... it was really unfair...
and did you see that big security guard hit that guy with the small kinda afro?

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
Orange Juice said:
what were you doing from 7 to 1030? *cough*

everyone bailed so earllly i was surprised... people started leaving at about 5...

u know eating ... and stuff ... ;)

haha did anyone see two people swim through the lake and then get chased by mac security, funny stuff

edit: lol why is the hahaha mission accomplished thread locked?

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol

i saw stacks of people get kicked out of the mosh. it was so funny to watch, predict who would be thrown out and then see the security guard go after them.

who locked the thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)