Conception Day '06!!!!!11 (1 Viewer)

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
iambored said:
haha i'm back, nah i just had to finish the conclusion, 1 hour on 6 lines is ridiculous
edit: what about we set hopeful up with... hmm... g2g?
Ahahah....hmm, is *hopeful* hawt?

:p

CieL

HSC
Oh man, I got work @ 6 on Friday =.=

That just screws everything up...

Guess I'll have to go easy on the drinks then =S

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
CieL said:
Oh man, I got work @ 6 on Friday =.=

That just screws everything up...

Guess I'll have to go easy on the drinks then =S
That sucks, try and get out of it. Maybe chuck a sickie.

I just told my boss the days I can't go to work (Conception Day and on-campus sessions).

CieL

HSC
Ahaha no worries, I'll just stumble across uni to work, then chuck up on customers and drop their meals everywhere

When does conception day start anyway? Maybe I can get uber pissed by midday and sober up by 6

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
CieL said:
Ahaha no worries, I'll just stumble across uni to work, then chuck up on customers and drop their meals everywhere

When does conception day start anyway? Maybe I can get uber pissed by midday and sober up by 6
Unlikely, unless it's purely on pre-drinks. Starts at 1pm.

Ooh blind drunk in food service, nice combo. If you gotta go to work go pissed and report back on how your shift went. haha.

*hopeful*

HSC
CieL said:

starts at 1pm, but doesnt mean thats when u gotta start drinking

CieL

HSC
Aw this just gets better and better =[

What (roughly) happens from 1pm onwards?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
How bout we all just meet up and tag team till we are happy with our respective hook-ups?

Kegs

HSC
Basically you get as pissed as you can in the morning, then act sober and get in to the grounds just on one. Keep a stash in someone's car if you are uber poor, and then rock out from there. They close the gates at 6pm, so careful not to get caught out after 6, or no more conception fun for you.

I wouldnt recommend getting pissed at 8:30am if you are still trying to get an assignment done. I failed mine last year, but had a killa conception day. Finished up at 6:30am next day. Ciel, you must come, skip work or something. Or dont worry if you are a little drunk at work, it's fun to serve while tipsy.

HSC
N/A
^when you're talking about how they close the gates at 6pm, do you mean SAM gates, or "entry into MQ grounds" gates? (eg Waterloo Road entrance)

Kabeio

k.
HSC
wtf? so my mates cant come at 8:30 or something if they close the gates??

CieL

HSC
Kegs said:
Ciel, you must come, skip work or something. Or dont worry if you are a little drunk at work, it's fun to serve while tipsy.
Ahaha yeah, I'm going to Conception Day...................... until 5:45pm or so lol

Glitterfairy: There are gates at the Waterloo entrance? But there's none on the Balaclava Rd one, is there?

Kegs

HSC
As far as I know, entry into the SAM area with drinking and bands is closed off at 6pm. This mean all arriving after will be turned away, or so I believe.

And for pre drinks, there will be a BBQ in waterloo park, behind the uni near the village at about 10am. We will trek down to MQ at 12:30ish. It is $10, which will include champagne w/ OJ and bacon and eggs etc.
Please email "pgbetts at gmail dot com" by lunch time tomorrow if you want to come along. There are at least 2 BOS'ers that I know of coming, as well as me, but that is not so exciting I guess. Hope to see at least 1 more person come along.

Last edited:

Phanatic

HSC
What makes you say that close at 6?

Remember last year Conception Day ended at 8, so they closed at 6. This year it ends at 12, so I would imagine it closes at 10.

I have nothing official to back that up with though, that's just how SAM has traditionally operated.

Kegs

HSC
True, I only have last year to go on. So maybe they will close a lot later. Guess that we will have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)