• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Conception Day (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha! Or be keen enough to dive through the lake!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
PwarYuex said:
No, they can't. Only MU students, MGSM, SIBT, non-award, Tutors, Lecturers, etc etc are invited.

Apparently, it'll be impossible to get in without an MU card and a driver's license.
thanks for the bad news mate

The Nick

McBain
HSC
Conception Day is what precedes Abortion Week

Also, does anyone know where to obtain a freestanding bath for use in making homemade gin/holding a naval battle on the lake?

*hopeful*

HSC
there hasnt been any hype about it at uni though....

hey redrum were u up at the bar on wednesday afternoon ?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
*hopeful* said:
there hasnt been any hype about it at uni though....

hey redrum were u up at the bar on wednesday afternoon ?
yeah i was.

*stalker radar*

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i cant really remember. but i think i played a game of pool and left. was there for about 40 mins.

but that could have been the week before

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
If I was a non MQ person I'd borrow a SAM Ambassador Card and rock up anyway.

I think it's major hypocrisy if they don't let people with the SAM cards in to a SAM event, especially considering SAM members are only identified by those green cards on campus these days.

X

xeuyrawp

GoodToGo said:
If I was a non MQ person I'd borrow a SAM Ambassador Card and rock up anyway.

I think it's major hypocrisy if they don't let people with the SAM cards in to a SAM event, especially considering SAM members are only identified by those green cards on campus these days.
err... wtf? The MQ cards are much more secure.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i dont get the deal with the sam cards. student fees aren't voluntary yet and so everyone is a sam member... i didnt get a card, but that has nothing to do with the fees because i did pay... isn't every mac uni student a member of sam automatically?

^___^
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
i dont get the deal with the sam cards. student fees aren't voluntary yet and so everyone is a sam member... i didnt get a card, but that has nothing to do with the fees because i did pay... isn't every mac uni student a member of sam automatically?

not *automatically*

you still need to sign up

X

xeuyrawp

*~Dazed~* said:
more stupid macquarie 'logic'...
No it's not. Arguably, everyone has a right to belong to an organisation. Whilst you may still have to pay for SAM membership, belonging to SAM is optional. (Exactly the same mentality for arguing against VSU).

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
jezz: i hope so mate... it was pretty good last year but damn everyones alot more competitve than me...
did you enter it last year?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
how the heck did you get drunk so early? it happened in the afternoon...
i recall doing laps and scullin tooheys...

X

xeuyrawp

jezzmo said:
did it cost anything? i.e did you have to pay for the beer? i don't mind running for free beer!

the early drunken thing was really easy... 7:30am : begin walk to uni with half bottle of scotch in hand. 9am : Buy 2 or 3 longnecks from the ranch and drink while waiting for pissed mates to arrive from their previous drunken night. 9:30ish : enter the ranch and continue drinking til 11ish. Last thing I remember was urinating on epping road in front of many cars. Memory recall returned about 2 hours later and lapsed again shortly after.
Just checking - are you the same Justin I met?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
jezzmo said:
did it cost anything? i.e did you have to pay for the beer? i don't mind running for free beer!

the early drunken thing was really easy... 7:30am : begin walk to uni with half bottle of scotch in hand. 9am : Buy 2 or 3 longnecks from the ranch and drink while waiting for pissed mates to arrive from their previous drunken night. 9:30ish : enter the ranch and continue drinking til 11ish. Last thing I remember was urinating on epping road in front of many cars. Memory recall returned about 2 hours later and lapsed again shortly after.
damn man... you started pretty early... and i dont recall paying anything...
what time did you bail?

they might not even have beer olympics cuz of their cost cutting

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha yeah, last year was pretty much a blur for most of the day, i turned up around 9 with friends and we had started around 8 lol.

Not that bad considering that it was common practice during year 10-12 for us

Won't be seeing it this year, a lack of any good bands and my friends kinda not turning up (they werent from mq)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)