• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Concepts for Body of Work (1 Viewer)

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
hhmmmm sounds v retro...... im stickin with human/insect morphism..... similar to picaresque i guess, cept im sketching/drawing only at this stage.

Im doing my first piece atm, its a moth with human arms attached to its wings. My teacher absolutely loves it, which gave me confidence as she is the head of our art department and usually extremely critical of everything we do.... so yea, im pretty stoked about that!

cept shes very hypocritical.... about 3 months ago she told me that she didnt think my drawing skills are 'strong enough for you to use them in your major work' but that my compositional skills were excellent. Then a few weeks ago, she does a complete turnaround, tells me that my "drawing skills are absolutely brilliant, top of the range" but that i might need to work on my compositional skills!? WHAT THE!? lol!!!!!!!!!

Choctop

BOW= lots of fun.... i think

Right now I'm having lots of fun with my BOW. A few of my friends don't have much going for them unfortunately BUT we all have really great ideas, and it's really interesting to hear about what people are working on.
I wish I could say what I'm doing but... you know... confidentiality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)