conceptual fr and practice (1 Viewer)

bunnyears

hey guys!

what in your definition is artists practice? what would i have to make sure i cover in the essays?

for conceptual fr, do i have to cover all the bits in the triangle for each artist?

how long is everyone going to write for?
if i write say 1000 words or less but its full on the question, is that better than skipping the little bits and writting something longer?

please reply thanks!

best wishes to you all!!:)

soso

HSC
N/A
Here are some note I got:

1. artmaking involves manipulating properties which convey meaning, and structuring procedures to ensure the resolution of the artists intentions
2. Properties that may be manipulated include
virtual properties
physical properties
visual properties
contextualising properties (where it is set and/or sold)

Procedures that help achieve resolution include
formulating an intentionm
using strategies and systems for completing project
commodifying the work
A brief analysis of any aspect of art practice can be structured using
a claim
an explanation of the claim and evidence to justify the claim. Evidence is important because it represents an informed point of view. Evidence can be demonstrated in the use of quotes

lazybum

HSC
N/A
obviously it's better to write quality not quantity ( teachers want an essay that reads well )
for concep framework i think you should take a bit from each aspect in the triangle.
ie write who the artist is
what influenced him / her (world)
what the artwork is about (put technical properties)
what the audience has to say ( critics - or say something like it shocked or challenged them )
how it makes an impact on the audience

then sum it up.

I think if you're doing a conceptual framework essay it's better to limit your artists to about 2 or 3 to get all your points in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)