Concert Review Thread (1 Viewer)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Re: Official Concert Review Thread

Fall Out Boy, November 25? Or 18? I forgot lol at SEC

Was the experience really as good as you expected?
YES it was so good omfg but first time in a mosh pit so that was a very new experience

What was the playlist like?
really good, but disappointing with the lack of songs from Infinity High. There were a few random songs I have never heard though haha

The crowd demeanor?
Being in a moshpit...obviously expected lots of gross stuff and pushy people. I had about 10 people grinding on me and it was disgusting. I was wet from other people's sweat...so crowd was not so great. I heard some girl exclaim amazing every time the drummer hit the drums

The band/singers energy?
SO AMAZING, they were upbeat the entire time, cracked jokes, made the audience feel comfortable and excited about the concert!!

The venue?
Good location, v. central so transport was accessible
etc etc etc

Would definitely see FOB again, hopefully they come with P!ATD as a supporting act :) (British India was the supporting one in their AUS tour, but were way too screamo live, they sound better on the album)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

Fall Out Boy, November 25? Or 18? I forgot lol at SEC

Was the experience really as good as you expected?
YES it was so good omfg but first time in a mosh pit so that was a very new experience

What was the playlist like?
really good, but disappointing with the lack of songs from Infinity High. There were a few random songs I have never heard though haha

The crowd demeanor?
Being in a moshpit...obviously expected lots of gross stuff and pushy people. I had about 10 people grinding on me and it was disgusting. I was wet from other people's sweat...so crowd was not so great. I heard some girl exclaim amazing every time the drummer hit the drums

The band/singers energy?
SO AMAZING, they were upbeat the entire time, cracked jokes, made the audience feel comfortable and excited about the concert!!

The venue?
Good location, v. central so transport was accessible
etc etc etc

Would definitely see FOB again, hopefully they come with P!ATD as a supporting act :) (British India was the supporting one in their AUS tour, but were way too screamo live, they sound better on the album)
No to fall out boy. Yes to Panic and British India. That is all.

tommybruu

HSC

coachella, thought it was tupacs concert but hes dead, it was a hologram of him

catgirlz

HSC
Taylor Swift-
Speak Now, Red and 1989

These were all amazing concerts. Speak Now was fantasy inspired with extravagent costumes. The support act was pop-rock band Hot Chelle Rae. I liked the smaller venue, and also the support act had catchy tunes. Very sweet concert, my favourite probably of them all. Red had more modern, simple clothing, and had some flashy stuff. But, she also incorperated a bit of fantasy into it. Her vocals were really nice. At both Speak Now and Red, there was lots of interaction with the fans, as she had two stages. I actually touched her at the red concert. 1989 was pretty amazing. She had the most amazing costumes, and her vocals were the best by far of all the concerts. But, she didn't have a second stage and so the concert was less fan involved. But, she still was her amazing self

I would defintely see her again!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)