Concerts!!!!! (1 Viewer)

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
I wanted to go to Big Day Out but missed out.
Wanted to go to Silverchair but couldn't afford it.

Will definately go to a System of a down concert if they come out again.

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
Originally posted by copious
if soad came i would definately go. they r0x0r.
Couldn't of said better myself.
I got all their albums and all their underground shit and I can't get enough

@lexei

The last concert i went to was the sydney BDO, that was sooo fucking awsome....... i have backstage tickets to the gerling and mgf concert in newcastle and i got tickets to the silverchair concert and im buying my tickets for grinspoon in 2 weeks time wen they come out.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
grinners are at enmore theatre if i remember correctly.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by @lexei
i have backstage tickets to the gerling and mgf concert in newcastle
when are they playing here? i got tickets to the newy uni o ball tomorrow night: MGF, ONinc and bluebottle kiss

sensational

@lexei

Grinners- 25th april @ the enmore, tickets go on sale the 6th of march.....

Gerling and MGF are doin 2 shows in sydney but they are at the metro so its over 18's.... Thats why im travelling up to Newcastle.

Supaneo

Originally posted by jasonjouk
IM GOING TO JA RULE AND ASHANTIS CONCERT< I GOT STANDING FLOOR TICKETS!!!!!!! THE 2nds SYDNEY SHOW
I went to the first night show, standing floor tickets, and three of my friends including myself got to meet ja rule close up in the backstage.... nearing the end of the concert... if anyone saw their were 3 guys dressed in white shirts after ja finished his last song and everyone was leaving

Anyone go on the first night? If so did you see the person twirling the thing that made red coloured messages in the air.. twas me.
heaeha

:D

Ja Rule Tickets $300... Dinner @ Burger King $15... Rave Air Message Thing $25 ...MEETING JA RULE BACKSTAGE PRICELESS!!!

Dan_the_man

yeah Grinners should be awesome

especially cos Butterfly Effect are up first and then 28 Days and then Grinspoon

dudditz

Retired Member
HSC
I went to Syd BDO this year and it was awesome! Highlights were definitely Foo Fighters, Frenzal, and Jimmy Eat World.

I have my tickets booked for Insane Clown Posse for May!!!! Can't Wait!!!(yeah yeah, start payin me out why dont ya).

Dan_the_man

I got the very last ticket for Grinners at The Enmore on the 26th.... lucky... I was shocked it sold out actually

dudditz

Retired Member
HSC
I was gunna see the Grinners Brisbane gig but GA sold out and there were only seats left. Seats are no fun at a Grinspoon concert!

spleen

I won free tickets to The Bens a few weeks ago through Drum Media! Wohooo! One of the best gigs I've been to in a loooooong time!

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
omg benharper and jack johnson was the greatest concert ive ever been to

the woman in you was the best everr i cant describe it i was up front and its so loud and quiet and really good lighting and effects and he holds one note for about 18 minutes

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
went to silverchair on sunday night at entertainment centre... OMFG one of the best gigs I've been to, daniel johns was AWESOME, he was doing all this weird stuff like using his teeth or water bottle to play the guitar... shaking his booty as us... the stage design and lighitng was excellent too, the crowd atmosphere was full alive and buzzing and we all left feeling absolutely high. Some literally.. the dude next to us was smoking up, the seco's came over and thought it was us smoking a joint we were like 'fuck off!', the stoned nut even offered my friend pot for saving his ass...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)