Condoms and uncircumcised penis (1 Viewer)

teleopa

HSC
If you are uncircumcised, you pull the foreskin back before putting on a condom, right? My friend reckons you shouldn't because then the condom is more likely to slip off. When you don't pull the foreskin back before putting on a condom, haven't you noticed that the sensation is less making it harder to come?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yes pull it back its annoying, just let the girl do it, they seem to enjoy that, less trouble for me.

if your really hard anyway it doesnt really need pulling back as its mostly back to begin with. unless like you were born with an extra long hood. which would look funny.

if so can u plz post pics of ur erect penis in this thread. i wanna lol.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
yes pull it back its annoying, just let the girl do it, they seem to enjoy that, less trouble for me.

if your really hard anyway it doesnt really need pulling back as its mostly back to begin with. unless like you were born with an extra long hood. which would look funny.

if so can u plz post pics of ur erect penis in this thread. i wanna lol.
To be fair, I hear it's actually quite common to stretch over lol. But I agree, post pics it'd be fucking funny.

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
i've got phimosis, which prevents my hood stretching back off my helmet. so its best if i just leave it.

X

xeuyrawp

ViRtUaL said:
i've got phimosis, which prevents my hood stretching back off my helmet. so its best if i just leave it.
Why don't you either get cut, or get somethingsomethingplasty?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
This thread is educational.

Justin

HSC
sk1001 said:
omfg noob. when erect the foreskin is pulled back anyway. ffs noob.
Not f all guys. On wiki it says that those that dont retract are in the minority but.
PwarYuex said:
Why don't you either get cut,
I'm sure he'd be really eager to get that done.. :rolleyes:

X

xeuyrawp

Um, you need to remember en.wikipedia is pretty much 90%+ American contributions - ie, with the vast majority of people having only ever seen and dealing with cut cocks.

I'm sure he'd be really eager to get that done.. :rolleyes:
I think that normal people would consider doing something like steroid creme or surgery, rather than having terrible sex for the rest of their life, Mathmite. :)

It'd be like wearing 20 condoms or something. :-/

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
yeah it is and it's easier but i guess bigger risk of tearing the condom and it breaking during secks?
I meant extra long hood lol. No idea why you wouldn't pull it back if you were putting a condom on.. like you said it's mostly back anyway.

X

xeuyrawp

JFK said:
Circumcised 4 lyfe and I will never give in
I provide a clean and erect facade to those who opress
They took 3cm of my foreskin off and they took no less
Clever.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
I'm in da hood, playa!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)