Votes: 62 56.4%
  • none, fuck em!

Votes: 48 43.6%

• Total voters

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
jesscookie said:
maybe its just coz the few times it did go on, he done it and tried to do it inside out (silly virgins), or i was drunk, closed one eye, and still didnt know where to stick it
charming! romance lives!

TalkinTaShadows

HSC
i prefer ta go bareback cause i have a mild allergic reaction to the lube... unless its a one of/short term thing, then i wrap me willy.

jesscookie

HSC
we've talked for roughly 1/2 an hour, i feel that we have connected on a higher level. You know me better than i know me

IcEy

HSC
My slutty ex hated condoms, so we always went bareback. Now I'm scared shitless that I got something. Not that anything is wrong down there, but i'm more afraid of the STIs I can't see....Gotta get myself checked...

Sooo scared, should've known better.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
ducky! nyet!

i like to imagine all my friends as ken and barbie dolls! nothing there!
stop ruining the illusion!
hahahha
sorry tommo *puts halo back on* i'm still innocent *insert cute duckie smile, with puppy dog eyes (strange combo, i know)*

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
alby said:
hahahha
sorry tommo *puts halo back on* i'm still innocent *insert cute duckie smile, with puppy dog eyes (strange combo, i know)*
yer right manda... ive heard that mouth of yours under the infulence

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
IcEy said:
My slutty ex hated condoms, so we always went bareback. Now I'm scared shitless that I got something. Not that anything is wrong down there, but i'm more afraid of the STIs I can't see....Gotta get myself checked...

just don't make the mistake in the future

its fairly easy to get checked and its always better to do it sooner rather than later.

oh and i prefer bareback but i'm not on the pill (yet) and thus don't want to get pregnant so its condoms all the time.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
hahahhaha
which "drunk" moment was this? most of the bad stuff comes out of my mouth without before the alcomahol gets close enough to drag it out

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
IcEy said:

You should be afraid of the $$$, if she had your child!

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
well i recently found out that my vagina is allergic to condoms, lol, no really, i thought it was just me when it hurt or stung and i'd feel really sick- i thought it was the smell or me not used to it, which couldnt be it, its been over a year.. but i went to the doctors and they said some big words and there you go.. i don't think i'll be leaving my boyfriend ever now, it wont be safe to go do it with someone else without one. So in conclusion i of course i like it better bareback.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
For me its a different story completely,

Anal condoms hurt more when you remove them coz they have a huge chamber, normal condoms go better as they slide better. I once went bareback in there but i could never do it again. I have to douche in there too which can be a painful and disgusting chore.

I know i might have given away too much info, but now i am too lazy to get fucked, prefer rimming and sucking instead.

IcEy

HSC
Tulipa said:
just don't make the mistake in the future

its fairly easy to get checked and its always better to do it sooner rather than later.

oh and i prefer bareback but i'm not on the pill (yet) and thus don't want to get pregnant so its condoms all the time.
Went to the sexual health centre and had my blood + urine tests done yesterday. Results will be back, with any luck, on friday.

Plus, they loaded me up with condoms :-D

HSC
......although Im not on the pill and its an agonizing wait at the end of each month waiting for the monthly visitor.....
To all the girls that like bare back... Why don't you get on the pill? Whats the issue? It's cheap and 90 something percent reliable - Alot better then waiting because you didn't use anything at all. Unless you want to have a baby!

i prefer no condom - i dont have to worry about STIs with my boyfriend.
How do you know you don't have to worry? Have you both been tested?

Bareback - I've been tested, so has my long term boyfriend and I get deprovera - so no pregnancy for me!

Went to the sexual health centre and had my blood + urine tests done yesterday. Results will be back, with any luck, on friday.

Plus, they loaded me up with condoms :-D
Edit: Good luck with your test results!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)