Condoms or No Condoms (2 Viewers)

bubbly

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
definently no condom. i dont like the rubber feeling.....and also just knowing that there is no condom there is good.
the same as what alleycat said about the friction.
serius, creampie? what?
U r so rite. It defo feels betta without a condom. It doesn't feel unsafe if u r using another form of contraception:)

aj_number_10

HSC
dunno bout the chix iv never bothered to ask but no condoms for guys makes it so much better (though u do cum quickER)

Darkening

HSC
I rather have a condom, when i have sex i try not to think of myself but to make her go..... Is it true it doesnt feel asgood when your to wet?? she said it doesnt, im just wondering... why?

Darkening

HSC
I hate cumming in the first 10min... makes me feel so....... unfulfilled.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Without is far better (for both, though i can only personally vouch for one of those).

Though the three issues are:
-safety (so one night stands should be a strictly with) i would only ever suggest without if you are in a steady sti free relationship.
-pregnancy; use other contraception though for some the thought nags the back of the mind....
-the mess; undeniably not as tidy and some arn't a fan for that reason alone.

My advice: have fun but only go without if you are sure you are both sti free and have taken alternate contraceptive measures.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
never had sex unprotected, and if its for a bit of extra pleasure (im doing mighty fine) then id rather have it with a condom to be SAFE..
geez! lol

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Previously unmentioned reason for without i just remembered: allergies, though in pe i recall being told there are rubber as opposed to latex ones available I don't believe I've ever seen them in a store. For that matter the same can be said about spermicide, touted in pe, never seen it IRL....

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
loquasagacious said:
Previously unmentioned reason for without i just remembered: allergies, though in pe i recall being told there are rubber as opposed to latex ones available I don't believe I've ever seen them in a store. For that matter the same can be said about spermicide, touted in pe, never seen it IRL....
Polyurethane, they'd probably only be available from specialty stores (read: sex shops) given that allergy to latex wouldn't be that common.

the hsc sucks

HSC
it does feel better without one. really good. smoother. theres more of a connection. i dont know about other girls but i dont notice when my boyfriend does. its not something you really feel. but yeah feels heaps better.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
the hsc sucks said:
it does feel better without one. really good. smoother. theres more of a connection. i dont know about other girls but i dont notice when my boyfriend does. its not something you really feel. but yeah feels heaps better.
:confused:

loopy4eva

HSC
Their is a difference it dose feel much better without but girls hear me!!! Plz all the girls around use a condom coz hunny's at ur ages u dont wanna get pregent at this age!!!! But condom or not it's all the same the guy will end up leavin your ass anyway!!! so be careful plz!!! chose the right guy before you do it!!!!
XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXOXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
loopy4eva said:
Their is a difference it dose feel much better without but girls hear me!!! Plz all the girls around use a condom coz hunny's at ur ages u dont wanna get pregent at this age!!!! But condom or not it's all the same the guy will end up leavin your ass anyway!!! so be careful plz!!! chose the right guy before you do it!!!!
XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXOXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX
!!!

X

xeuyrawp

withoutaface said:
Polyurethane, they'd probably only be available from specialty stores (read: sex shops) given that allergy to latex wouldn't be that common.
Judging by the amount of latex-free kitchen gloves that I've stacked at Coles (I've never stacked the condom isle :eek:), latex-allergies must be reasonably common.

And I agree, sex without is much better.

tara04

HSC
def better without but safer with...so hey its up 2 u?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i orgasm too quickly without condoms :( but it's so much better. catch-22.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
what's catch-22? the brand of condoms?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)