Condoms thread. (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Too much effort with the pill tbh. It's like you have to have one everyday.

Besides pills can't be ribbed and studded nomsayin

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
This thread is about condoms. Now unless you are having some sort of wild af 50 shades of grey sexcapades they should be very safe.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Well there's side effects associated with the pill. The safest thing is probably a condom for both parties.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Well there's side effects associated with the pill. The safest thing is probably a condom for both parties.
Whilst I can agree with that, I have to say there's still a chance for condoms to rip mid-way,small amounts of fluid to leak etc.., and statistics are showing it happens about 4-5% of the time, like Flop said pill has that pretty much guaranteed reassurance(99%,given you take it at the same time everyday) not to mention the fuss of getting a condom ready and putting it on can take away some of the excitement that builds up. The best would be to use both.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Everytime I buy a pregnancy test I think the poor chinese boy thinks I'm a hooker.
LOL

Whilst I can agree with that, I have to say there's still a chance for condoms to rip mid-way,small amounts of fluid to leak etc.., and statistics are showing it happens about 4-5% of the time, like Flop said pill has that pretty much guaranteed reassurance(99%,given you take it at the same time everyday) not to mention the fuss of getting a condom ready and putting it on can take away some of the excitement that builds up. The best would be to use both.
There's actually better hassle free contraceptive methods like the implanon.

Not that horrendeous IUD thing though.

But if we're just talking about condoms vs. pill, pill is probably better.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I was sifting through some stuff the other day so I could give my sister some of my assignments from year 9 and I found my powerpoint presentation on contraceptives where we had to evaluate effectiveness, price, associated risks etc. and I got 20 / 20. The teachers comment was:

"Good job Crisium, you're going to have very safe sex one day!"

I was reminded of why I didn't talk to her for the rest of the year

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
I was sifting through some stuff the other day so I could give my sister some of my assignments from year 9 and I found my powerpoint presentation on contraceptives where we had to evaluate effectiveness, price, associated risks etc. and I got 20 / 20. The teachers comment was:

"Good job Crisium, you're going to have very safe sex one day!"

I was reminded of why I didn't talk to her for the rest of the year
Fkn lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)