HSC
N/A
well, fellas,

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Kwayera said:
I hope those condoms are biodegradable.
Next thing you'll have Dolphin rapists getting off because of a lack of hard genetic evidence.

luisalow1

HSC
ummmmm i only use condoms when i go off the pill to have my period..
not too sure what i use.
that's the boy's domain.

PSAG

HSC
Sounds like your boy has earnt his red wings.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
luisalow1 said:
ummmmm i only use condoms when i go off the pill to have my period..
not too sure what i use.
that's the boy's domain.
You know you're still protected in that week? But yeah, I prefer to use condoms then as well too.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Why don't you just skip sugar pills? That way he doesn't have to bloody his sword, and you don't have to worry about kids.

boris

Banned
HSC
fucks you up or something doesnt it? cos i said the same thing once and she was like no the doctor said ill get aids etc

luisalow1

HSC
boris said:
fucks you up or something doesnt it? cos i said the same thing once and she was like no the doctor said ill get aids etc
yeah, like i feel weird skipping it.
i often do
but you can't skip it forever... plus i find i bloat a bit.
i asked my doctor and she said its harmful if you skip it for 5months +

luisalow1

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
You know you're still protected in that week? But yeah, I prefer to use condoms then as well too.
yeah, especially if you've been on it for a while...
i get paranoid though
i don't want any little luisa/ricky babies running around lol

luisalow1

HSC
PSAG said:
Sounds like your boy has earnt his red wings.
nah like the days between not having taken your pill and getting your period.. 2 days.
period sex = oh god.
once i thought my period was over...no bleeding for 24hrs... and yeah it wasn't :(

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
luisalow1 said:
yeah, like i feel weird skipping it.
i often do
but you can't skip it forever... plus i find i bloat a bit.
i asked my doctor and she said its harmful if you skip it for 5months +
It's not harmful at all. There is no reason to have a period if you don't want to. You can skip it indefinitely with no side effects (and normal reproductive function returning within two cycles or so).

That opinion is from a gynecologist, whom I'd trust more on the female reproductive system than a local GP.

boris

Banned
HSC
Could you provide some studies or something because that is quite interesting as women with periods are annoying

Bank$

HSC
Darcy111 said:
so fella's, what type of condoms do you use?
what types are crap?
what do you do with them afterwards?
do you combine them with other contraception methods (pill&condom)?

I like four seasons, i dont like legends (although the tins are cool), i generally flush them or put them in a coke can then in the bin, and my gf is also on the pill lol

discuss.
Man wtf ur not supposed to flush em !!!

I use Durex Feather lite intense

no other contraception

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
boris said:
Could you provide some studies or something because that is quite interesting as women with periods are annoying
From an OBGYN:

Taking the pill without a break has not been defintively proven safe. It is pretty clear that a woman should have at least 3-4 periods per year, regardless of whether she is taking the pills or not. The concern revolves around the continuous stimulation with the estrogen in the pill and by not having a period, the stimulation could result in abnormal cellularity within the uterus, resulting in a potential pre-malignant process. In most current pills, there is a progesterone contained as well. This may counter the effects of the long term estrogen stimulation and limit the dangers associated. This, however, is the part that has not been definitively studied over a long enough period of time. Many women on the combination pills will actually get to the point that they do not have periods, even during the time they are supposed to. This is because the estrogen and progesterone allow a balance within the uterine lining. There isn't enough built up to shed monthly and there isn't a problem with abnormal cellularity developing in the uterine lining... Lynn
I.e. there have not been any comprehensive studies done, but it's reasonably safe if you're taking the combination pill, which most women are. The main reason why it's not advised for "more than 5 months" is that while there's no real reason why this is a valid deadline, most doctors are just being cautious (which is not a bad thing). There is no medical reason as to why women need to have periods at all - the original pill was designed in the early 1960's to artificially cause a withdrawal bleed because the developers thought women and religious organizations would have a cry at the concept of not having "normal" periods, being that it's "unnatural".

Also, the FDA in the US just approved a "no period" birth control "designed" for that purpose, with essentially the same formulation as normal combo pills. And extended/eliminated cycle pills have been used for years to treat endometriosis etc.

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
Oh i see.

What is OBGYN?

"It is pretty clear that a woman should have at least 3-4 periods per year, regardless of whether she is taking the pills or not" - This? If there have been any comprehensive studies done, what are they basing this ludicrus statement on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)