Confess: How many pages did you write?? (1 Viewer)

BlackMamba

HSC
Not a big deal....

Ahhhh Extension Exam was deadly... sonik i thought u should know JFK was a tool, but yes, he is amusing to study coz u realise for a president who was so loved he was some what of an real imbecile.

we did Elizabeth in Extension and thank god for that.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
BlackMamba said:
Ahhhh Extension Exam was deadly... sonik i thought u should know JFK was a tool, but yes, he is amusing to study coz u realise for a president who was so loved he was some what of an real imbecile.

we did Elizabeth in Extension and thank god for that.
no way was kennedy a tool... the man may have had some questionable morals but he was an epic politician...

anyways i wrote 13 for my historians bit but it was bullshit
and 12 for kennedy...
i liked it when i first came out but now im not so sure

BlackMamba

HSC
questionable Morals?! hahaha yeah no dout dude i agree with that, na dude he was a real tool i ll give u an example.

You know the cuban missile crisis ( I am sure everyone does) well during that he actually said while meeting with his high level advisers he said refering to Russia placing missiles in Cuba,

" It's like as if we suddenly began to put a major number of ( medium-range ballistic missiles) in Turkey... Now that'd be goddam dangerous." His national security adviser, McGeorge Bundy, responded " Well we did, Mr. President." Suprised, JFK said, " But that was five years ago"_ actually, it was one year ago, during his administration.

Btw if u dont believe me considering how damn funny it is i ll give u a reference, read Noam Chomskys book, ' Hegemony Or Survival', page 78 and its there word by word.
I am just saying the man had more than just questionable Morals, clearly.
You must admitt its amusing.... heheh and really stupid of him

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
BlackMamba said:
questionable Morals?! hahaha yeah no dout dude i agree with that, na dude he was a real tool i ll give u an example.

You know the cuban missile crisis ( I am sure everyone does) well during that he actually said while meeting with his high level advisers he said refering to Russia placing missiles in Cuba,

" It's like as if we suddenly began to put a major number of ( medium-range ballistic missiles) in Turkey... Now that'd be goddam dangerous." His national security adviser, McGeorge Bundy, responded " Well we did, Mr. President." Suprised, JFK said, " But that was five years ag"_ actually, it was one year ago, during his administration.

Btw if u dont believe me considering how damn funny it is i ll give u a reference, read Noam Chomskys book, ' Hegemony Or Survival', page 78 and its there word by word.
I am just saying the man had more than just questionable Morals, clearly.
You must admitt its amusing.... heheh and really stupid of him
yeh but dude thats one verbal screw up. doesnt really damm him completely. besides i bet you found that little quote in a revisionist book... i hate revisionist historians... post revisionists ike dallek are cool...besides you gotta look at jfk the politician rather than jfk the man... judging him on his personality is superficial
:p

BlackMamba

HSC
Superficial... haha

The fact that u dont know who chomsky is, even more insulting than anthing else, ignorant even so... no not a little quote, I ve been doing JFK for a whole year in Modern History.... besides I dont call the fact that he was shocked at what he did during his own period as president a "verbal screwup," I call it a president who had little idea of what he was doing... i never attacked his personality, u were the one who mentioned his "morality issues" not me. I only gave evidence about him being an ignorant politician, hence u claiming that I attacked his personality is only misleading and plain wrong, ( i respect that u like him, but dont attack people for stating the truth).

Last edited:

BlackMamba

HSC
If u knew who Chomsky was u wouldnt call him revisionist, before u tell me were i got my quote i advice u go look it up, thats why I gave u a referrence... duh

(I am in no mood for arguing, Extension HSC exam does that to u, as u may as well know and sympathise perhaps, btw just for the record... any legitimate history text books on cold war could tell u about my example, i quoted chomskys work because he was the only one i could specifically remember and give referrence)

Last edited:

blacmajic

HSC
N/A
back to the number of pages!

Q1- 15
Q2- 12/13 (cant remember exactly!)

i wrote a lot but i have a feeling its all BS!!! and i forgot some things too , so im not sure how i went!!

~V~

Gold Member?
HSC
N/A
Q1- i wrote 22,
case study- i wrote 20

thank god it was my last exam coz my hand was numb!!

BlackMamba

HSC
WOW! go V! respect... i cant imagine how u wrote so much, but good on you, though i am feeling intimidated now heehee. Then again my hand writing is quite small and i wote like 13.5 and 10
But beside the point I say u deserve a thumbs up for that kinda effort..

~V~

Gold Member?
HSC
N/A
my writing is really massive!!! and when you write heaps fast like just writing 'origins of appeasement' takes up a whole line!!
i just kept thinking of finishing exams in one hour, going out, getting drunk, seeing all my friends that night, made me write heaps fast!!

Bone577

HSC
N/A
TurboTom said:
yeh but dude thats one verbal screw up. doesnt really damm him completely. besides i bet you found that little quote in a revisionist book... i hate revisionist historians... post revisionists ike dallek are cool...besides you gotta look at jfk the politician rather than jfk the man... judging him on his personality is superficial
:p
I would say placing balistic missiles in Turkey, a dangerous move that was in fact the cause of the Cuban Missile Crisis is a political issue.

As is the beggining of a 40 year terrorist war against Cuba (along with the still running embargo, the most strict in the world, more sever than those on Iraq). Which coincidently has been condemned by the UN every year for the last 15 or so years. Not to mention condemned by the WTO.

The man was a criminal, I think that is enough to judge him on both levels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)