• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

confirm registrations button (2 Viewers)

= Jennifer =

HSC
i have not registered for any tutorials/lectures/seminars yet, today is my first day and i only need to register for one unit today...can we click the 'confirm registration' button even if i haven't registered my other 3 units yet

i forgot :p

Sabbo

HSC
Was wondering the same thing but this is what it says in the Instructions:

Step 4. Make Your Selection

* If a unit is using this system to register your choices, you will see a selection marker to the right of each activity.
* Registering for each unit separately, click in the marker next to each activity you wish to register for.
* To submit your choices for a unit, press the “Enter your selection for …” button at the bottom of the unit timetable.
* As you may only change your registration five times, you will be asked if you are sure of you selection.
* A confirmation page will be displayed giving you the results of your submission.

Step 5. Print Your Confirmation

It is important to print proof of your registration if it has been successful. This can be done by printing the confirmation page that appears after you have submitted your selection.

Step 6. Make Selections for Your Other Units

Return to the “Tutorial Selection” page using the link on the menu bar and register for your units.

Step 7. Confirm Your Registration

You can view the tutorials you have selected by clicking on the "Confirm Registration" button on the "Tutorial Registration" page. This will give you a list of the activities you have registered for, for each unit you have registered in.

You may print this page as confirmation of registration.

Step 8. Log Out

Log out using the link on the menu bar.
http://www.uws.edu.au/students/stuadmin/tut_reg/instructions

So as I understand it once the registrations open a 'Confirm" button appears on the bottom of each Unit's page. The one on the mainpage is just so you can view/print all your registered Lectures/Tutes on one page.

Last edited:

spillargroove

HSC
When you select your Unit then choose the time you want; Validate it, doesn't that mean you have been entered? I think the Confirm Registration button is just to show what units you have registered...

Edit: Why the hell does it say I have 4 more registrations changes? I haven't touched anything, except I clicked one of the Units just to see the numbers of people enrolling in what. Maybe next time in the Tutorial Registration Instruction page, they could make screen previews?

j_davo24

HSC
spillargroove said:
Why the hell does it say I have 4 more registrations changes? I haven't touched anything, except I clicked one of the Units just to see the numbers of people enrolling in what. Maybe next time in the Tutorial Registration Instruction page, they could make screen previews?
You are allowed to change your registration 5 times. Including the initial registration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)