Conflict in the Pacific (1 Viewer)

Jyoti!!!!!!!

HSC
Hey do you guys think they will ask questions from the last two key features? Allied Occupation of Japan 1945-1951 and the DECOLONISATION stuff?

_Benji_

HSC
one of the options might be one of them, think they've done the occupation, but i doubt they'd ever put it with another hard dot point, that's just way too cruel....but then again....

mai

HSC
they might do decolonisation, which would be a bitch cos yep.. i only got a page on it =x

Bumble___bee

The problem with decolonisation is that the syllabus only says you need to know an overview of it, therefore they aren't likely to ask a whole question just on that. They would combine it with another key feature or timeline event etc.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
I would put big money on an A-Bomb question.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
yeh good point, i just realised that. lol. Last years question on Japanese nationalism would of been awesome!

_Benji_

HSC
whatever it is im pretty screwed.....i just hope its open ended so i can combine my 3 lines of info for every dot point into an essay :D
but yeah.....my bets on pearl harbour....meaning i shld go and read about that now....but you can never be too certain on these predictions better to just wait, save your energy and see.... lol...

luck all. (yes....it comes down to luck...)

the_gloved_one

HSC
seirously, it could be anything. look at the past 3 years of questions. each of them are so different... it really scares me. seriously if i got the battle of midway question i would shit myself cause i don't know enough about it. damnit, i wish it was an a-bomb one! i at least know a lot about that one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)